• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► When Broken Is Easily Fixed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Thanks for the new RLM 2 Sig! Now, I must update before the rabbits get me!

Chapter 6: All I Want For Christmas Is You (My Chemical Romance)

Gerard scooted farther from her on the bed, but Asuka slowly crept up to him. "So, you sent from Tatsuki?" Asuka asked.

"Yes, weren't you as well?" Gerard asked trying to scoot even farther. Asuka sighed and smiled back at him. She stopped moving towards him and sat back on the bedpost.

"Three years ago," she said.

"That's quite a while. Mind telling me more?"

"Why?"

"Just not sure if I can trust you yet... Sorry, but yeah,"

"Fine, I'll give you my backstory, but..."

"But what?"

"I want a backrub," Asuka smirked. Gerard thought very VERY carefully about this and the outcomes. Err... Crap... Do I want to trust her? She knows about Tatsuki... She was the one who mentioned her. Maybe the question is do I want to give the backrub? What of Rikku? Rikku's not here... But that would be dishonest... Damnit, he thought.

"All right then," Gerard sighed. Asuka rolled her motorbike suit down to her waist and laid on top of the bed. She looked back and smiled at Gerard who started sweating instantly. He softly started rubbing her back awkwardly as if he had no idea what to do.

"Let's see... Three years ago, I had just finished my agent training. You see, I had to go through six years of testing to be at the level I'm in now. Anyway, I was the textbook example of perfect. To me, everything was to be done by the books. Until time had passed, I learned that the book was nothing but crap,"

"Really? Tatsuki just kidnapped me,"

"Where are you from?"

"Spira. Some kind of underdeveloped planet to her though,"

"I see. You guys still run from Sin?"

"How do you know about Sin?"

"I'm from Spira as well," she smiled.

"Really? Well, Sin's taken care of. Now it's quite prosperous,"

"That's nice to hear. Sin... Took my family," she started to tear up. She sat up and covered her face with her hands. Gerard scooted closer to her. Do I hug her? he asked himself. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. Please! Please put your suit back on, he begged.

Asuka stopped crying. She moved her hands away from her face and moved closer towards him. She pressed her lips against his and Gerard jerked back, hitting his head against the wall. "THE HELL WAS THAT?"

Gunshots interrupted. Gerard stared out the window and saw a whole troop of soldiers outside.

-End Chapter_

Sorry for the shortness!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
DARN IT! I NEARLY HAD FIRST POST FOR THIS CHAP, AND MY INTERNET GOES OUT! NOW I'M EVEN MORE MAD!

*kicks the carp out of Asuka* STUPID SHE-DEVIL!

*kicks the carp out of C_U* STUPID IDIOT! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! RIIIIIIIIIKKU! GOSH DARN IT! *hammers Gerard's tonge to his calve* STUFF MUFFINS! NO MORE BACKRUBS! WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT HER PAST! SHE'S A STUPID... I'm not allowed to say those words... >_>

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
*pats Pickle on the back* It'll be okay, you'll see. Gerard will find his common sense soon...I hope.

Nice little cliffie, C_U

On a drab note...I start high school tomorrow. -_- *stomps foot* This sucks. My school has four floors and a bajillion corridors, and my twelve classes are all spread out. It doesn't help that I have to wake up at five tomorrow morning.

Needless to say, I won't be online as often. :(

Wish me luck.

keybladeking

good chap and remeber REISIST the temptation.and the only word so far i know is "rammu"
and i think thats write O'well tell me if thats write becuse if i taught my self the rong word i
will never learn

Valentine

almost human.
Is it me, or is Gerard begining to forget he's broken Rikku's heart like...5 times already?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Here comes the violence!

But first a little explanation. The song used in this chapter will have it's lyrics posted (In other words this is going to be in song fic style). The lyrics, in my opinion, fit this chapter very well and if you don't like it, too bad. It's my fic!

*Insert Evil Laugh Here*

Chapter 8?: Nevada's Grace (Atreyu)

Gerard stared out the window in dismay. He felt his heart leap as his fingers started to tremble. He looked back at Asuka who was unpacking a suitcase. She lifted it up onto the bed. She opened it up and tossed a handgun to Gerard. He looked at it in amazement. "Where'd you get this? It's polished to a sheen, the silencer is as clean as a whistle, and look! There's no safety!" Gerard said happily.

"Yeah, now's the time to go trigger happy. Looks like about ten people out there. I guess we're pretty outnumbered huh?" she asked. She pulls out another hand gun from the suitcase and zips up her suit. She puts on some sunglasses and throws a pair to Gerard.

"Thanks,"

"If you really want to see if you can trust me, this'll be the best way to know. Now, here's the plan. Grab that sniper of yours. I'll need you to get on a high perch. Pick off as many as you can. It'll make it easier for me to take out the guards,"

"Got it," Gerard said. Asuka kissed Gerard again.

"Don't die, kay?" she smiled. She stood at the doorway. "There's a door in the floor. It'll take you underneath the shack and outside. There's a ladder to the top. Climb it and start sniping,"

"In this perfection I lament her beauty
Her voice a sour note in this bitter serenade
In this perfection I lament her beauty
Her voice a sour note in this bitter serenade"

"Al-alright," Gerard stuttered. He grabbed his guns and cralwed underneath the shack. He scanned the perimiter and found no one. He climbed the ladder as quietly as he could and reached the top. He got on his stomach and shook himself forward. He peered through his scope to see the soldiers scatter. The commander had yelled out his orders in a loud bark that almost scared Gerard. Gerard peered through his scope and pulled the trigger. The bullet zoomed forward, cracking open the skull of the commander. Blood spurt out the other side of his head and his body fell. The other soldiers quickly panicked and looked even faster.

"And all these words I could have would have should have said
Ring out like gunshots across long lost days
If that wasn't love then what the fu.ck was I thinking?
I would bear my soul just to bask in your grace
And your beauty, your strength inspires all of my days
I would carry any load just to bear your cross for a day"

He sighed. "One down, 9 left," he whispered. Through his scope, he watched Asuka sneak up on one guard that had gone astray. She swung her foot against the guards head, making a full turn and smashing the guards head into the ground. Amazing... Gerard thought. Asuka pressed against the wall and snuck over to the next guard.

"Your love fills me up when the blood in my body's drained
And your strength is my backbone when I feel every bone break
I'm built for pain i swore to let no one in and there you where a vision a beauty."​

Gerard pulled the trigger on four more guards. That left only four guards left. Blood spread across the grass and dried plants of the field. This was Gerard's doing. My word... I've killed five people. It's for the mission. It's for the mission, he chanted to himself. Asuka had tried to sneak up on a guard but failed. Another guard caught her and she was surrounded by four people. Gerard dropped his sniper instantly. He pulled out the gun Asuka had given him earlier.

"How could I know that you would take my breath away?
How could I know one kiss would change everything?"

Gerard grabbed one soldier from behind. He held up the gun and used the other guard as a human shield. He shot two guards at point blank range and their bodies fell like trees. Gerard held his knife up to the guard he was holding's neck and slit his throat open. Asuka had swept kicked the last guard and punched his face when he was on the ground. The guards were gone.

Asuka and Gerard ran to each other and hugged. "Err..." Gerard moaned. He spaced himself and shook her hand.

"Whatever," Asuka said. "Help me hide them." Gerard was confused. Bodies here don't become pyreflies do they? I guess they're now just lifeless corpses... Did I do that? It's for the mission, it's for the mission he chanted once more.

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Heh heh... On 'A' days, I sneak on... But I don't dare log in... Not when there are so many prying eyes.

I tell them 'KH' means Kid's Homework! Muahahahahahahahaha... Ha.

STUPID GERARD! STOP HUGGING HER! NO! ONE KISS DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING! STOP IT! OR I'LL POUND YOU TO DEATH! JEEZ!

So there, not-that-mini-but-still-mini muffin stuffer!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
lol, so you guys DO read the song lyrics. One kiss CAN change everything. Anyway, yeah. I'll update later. I have to finish my homiework.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Here's the next chappie!!! Another emo song!!!

Chapter 9?: Living Each Day Like You're Already Dead (Atreyu)

Gerard and Asuka moved the bodies to a spot where they were practically invisible. Gerard stared at the bodies. They piled on top of each other, cold and lifeless. Gerard feared what he did. He killed more than ten people on his first day. Would he have to kill more? He focused on the mission and his regrets were only temporarily dismissed. "What next?" Gerard asked. Asuka ran back into the shack and Gerard followed. She sat on the bed and Gerard sat across as she opened her suitcase.

"Look. Here's another gun. You'll need it. It's an automatic, so you might want to be careful with your aim. There's no silencer. It hasn't been fitted for one yet, so this'll make a hell of a racket. Anyway, in the north, there is a ball being held for that dictator,"

"What's this war about anyway?" Gerard asked inspecting the gun carefully.

"You see, the north wants to claim some of the south's territory. It seems that since they believe that their ancestors originally owned this land, they deserve the right to take it back. The south won't stand for it. The men of this land have fought but are losing constantly. Anyway, celebrating an early victory, the north is throwing a ball for their dictator,"

"Is he really a dictator? Or is that just coming from you?"

"It's a she. And yes, in my own opinion she's a dictator,"

"She?"

"Yeah," Asuka replied throwing him a picture. Gerard examined it carefully. He was astonished. An elegant woman sitting in a dress. Long black hair flowed from her head down her body and her countenance that could win the heart of any man.

"How could she be evil?"

"Well, she's the daughter of the former king up there. She took place as Queen seeing as there was no prince,"

"What's her name?"

"Gwen. Short for Gwenivere,"

"Gwenivere?"

"Yes. As soon as she took control, she rallied the troops and had demanded that the north be dominant over this world. Now, back to the mission. We're going to infiltrate the ball. Take that gun I gave you before, the one with the silencer, and your sniper. I'll have one of my men transport the sniper to the roof, so once you get there, you can already start your watch. I'm going to attempt at seducing one of her subordinates,"

"Seducing?"

"Yes, what's wrong? I won't go too far. No one's ever resisted my charm,"

"Except me,"

"Time will tell," she winked. Gerard grew nervous.

"Anyway, I'm going to need you to pick off anyone that disturbs me. Not everyone. Just the ones who found out we're there. Although, you shouldn't worry about that, I'll be doing that for about 30 minutes or so. After that, I'll leave. That's when you infiltrate her labs. We have information that she's currently developing some kind of weapon. We need you take pictures of the blueprints and anything else there is to show evidence of her weapon. If you're caught, you might as well be dead,"

"Alright then. If the Queen were to catch me?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you," Asuka rolled her eyes.

"No! It's just that I'm... I'm trying to see the dilemma from different perspectives. Would I kill the Queen?"

"I think you'd sleep with her," Asuka mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing,"

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*kicks the carp out of all the people that deserve it*

Gosh darn it, If I wasn't this lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back