• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► When Broken Is Easily Fixed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Hmm... You guys are fighting again... V-V

Anyway, here's the next chappie. No romance... Yet.

Chapter 2: Black Better (Ram Jam)

Gerard went back to his room and put on his regular black slacks and red tie. He took a deep breath and laid down on his bed. At least this test was fun, he thought. He took another deep breath and sighed. He went down to the mess hall where several other crew members were taking their breaks. He sat at the bar and ordered some club soda.

"Nice job today," one of the crew members at his right said.

"Yeah, you totally blew the boss away," the one at his left said. Gerard smirked proudly.

"I guess I did didn't I?" Gerard replied happily. The three made a toast and Gerard drank his water in one gulp. He wiped his mouth off and left the three. He started off to his room, when he bumped into Marielle in the hallway. "Oh, sorry," Gerard said. Marielle blushed.

"It's... It's okay! Don't worry. Great job today! The boss'll surely get you on the job," Marielle said.

"Job?" Gerard asked. Marielle had already ran far enough to be out of his eyesight. Weird... Although, everyone IS starting to treat me nicer around here. Maybe they're starting to realize who I am! I am the man! GMAN!!! G-Funk! Gerard the almighty!He thought with a big smile on his face. As soon as he reached the depth of his ego, Tatsuke called him over the loudspeaker.

"Gerard! Report to the testing area immediately," Tatsuki yelled. He followed his orders and ran towards the testing area. He first ran into the booth where Tatsuki gave her orders. It was dark and the computer screens gave off a faint glow. The hum of the machina was enough to scare anyone, but alas, it didn't matter. "Good... Now, your next test. We've seen a bit of your hand to hand combat, so now that's what we're going to focus on. We have another guard who wants to take you on. Don't worry, it's only a test,"

"I see... Now why were you testing me?"

"If you survive, I'll tell you," Tatsuki smiled. "By the way, how can you fight in a suit?"

"It's not a suit. Just slacks, shirt, and tie."

"Doesn't provide much movement,"

"We'll see about that," Gerard smirked.

"Okay then, don't go dying on me now," Tatsuki smiled. Gerard grew nervous instantly. Survive didn't sound too hard to him, but the way she said it with a smile got him. It was eerie. He went to the testing area once more and stood in the middle. A figure stood in front of him. Gerard smirked. It was another one of the security guards.

"Tatsuki! If you keep pitting me against the security, you'll end up with a box full of resignations," Gerard yelled hot headed-ly.

"Good luck!" Tatsuki yelled. Gerard watched the guard get into his stance. He had spread his feet apart and held up his hands like claws. Gerard smirked as he folded his arms. The guard started slowly towards Gerard. He threw a punch at Gerard. Gerard ducked and pulled the guards fist towards him. The guard lost his balance as Gerard tripped him backwards.

The guard rolled up his sleeves and took a different approach. Gerard had gotten into his own stance. He slid his right foot behind him and put his weight on his left. He held up his hand with three fingers up in the air. His thumb, his pinky, and middle finger. He started to shake up a bit. Gerard had started to step in place and let out small roar to intimidate the guard. He ran straight towards Gerard and Gerard had spun backwards and kicked the guard in the chest, causing him to fly backwards.

"That's all you got?" the guard asked. Gerard was confused.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm kicking your ass!" Gerard yelled back. The guard took his shirt off. His sweat rolled off his body (and his chest hair). Gerard shuddered. Oh my word, if I have to touch that, I swear I'm going to kick my own ass, Gerard thought.

Tatsuki sighed over the loudspeaker. "Put your shirt back on,"

"Sorry boss, but this'll only take a second," the guard yelled back. He ran straight towards Gerard. As soon as he got close enough, Gerard did a backward somersault and put his feet on the guards stomach. Gerard finished the roll, tossing the guard into the wall. The guard was immobilized. Gerard ran straight back to Tatsuki, hoping that the guard would never get back up.

"Now, I want answers," Gerard said.

"I swear! I didn't tell him to take his shirt off!" Tatsuki replied.

"No, why are you testing me?"

"Well... We are a team that dispatches mercenaries. We were looking for some new members across the galaxy to join, but seeing as that we come from the most technological advanced world, we could never recieve applications. So we seek them out,"

"Why me?"

"Well, our radars had picked up a large manifestation of energy from your planet, and it seemed it came from one person. You. So, once we got close enough, me and Marielle picked you up. It might've been a bit sudden, but we thought if we could help you harness your power, we could make you the ultimate soldier,"

"Ultimate soldier?"

"Yes. I'm sorry for taking you from your home, but we needed you desperately,"

"Wait... How could you get information from needed mercenaries, if you can't recieve contact from other worlds?"

"Well, we've dispatched what we call, info-knows, short for information knowers. They each play a large role in the government of the world, because we had used mind control and such to get them to where they are know. We used the codename PATRIOTS for the info-knows,"

"Because they must be patriotic for whatever government they're in?"

"Yes, and we give them enough technology to get us info on when we need mercenaries sent out,"

"And you get paid how?"

"Well, basically, Gil is the universal currency,"

"It is?"

"Yes, and when an info-know has agreed to hire a mercenary, the head honcho of the government pays in Gil. So, we basically get the money from the mercenary dispatched as soon as they make the return trip home,"

"I'm still confused. But, what do you need ME to do?"

"Well, there is a world there at war. The name of this world is Truffet. The world is small, like Spira. One small mainland surrounded by water. It is split up into two sides, north and south. The south is a diplomatic area in which they create just laws and punishments. The north has become unruly and has become taken over by this warrior-king sort of government. A monocracy. So, one of the PATRIOTS had called us. They need one spy to infiltrate and destroy the north inside out,"

"That's me right?"

"Yes,"

_____End Chapter_____

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUUN!!! o_o

Sora: The plot thickens!! o_O

Aozora: WITH HAIR!! ^_^

Ketso:.....YAY, VIOLENCE!! \ (^O^) /

Kaze: Woot. >_>

me:........Awesome chappy, C_U!! More soon!!! ^_^

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Well, I hope I get some feedback before tommorow. Here's my next chapter.

Chapter 4: Anywhere But Here (Rise Against)

Gerard was back in his room. He sat on the bed, balled up. "Rikku..." he sighed. He closed his eyes trying to picture the two together on Destiny Islands. Why'd they have to take him? He didn't want to go on any kind of mission. He only wanted home. The only way he could be home is if he was with Rikku. He took a deep breath and stretched out on the bed. He threw his fist into the wall. The door slid open and Tatsuki stood in the doorway. "Umm... Dinner's finished. You want to come with me?" Tatsuki asked.

"Why should I? Why don't you abduct me like you did before?" Gerard remarked.

"I know you're mad, but I'm sorry. You might not know it now, but soon enough you will know why you were picked for this,"

"You're right because you're going to tell me!"

"Fine... We're a bit short and we're in need of cash. We only tested you because your power intrigued me. We could've let you go back, but you would've told everyone about the organization,"

"So? What would that mean?"

"We're not allowed to interfere with interplanetary matters,"

"That's what your organization is doing!"

"You've forgotten we're on the side of justice. You're going to a world where justice is rarely practiced and people are punished indiscrimanately. You can change that,"

"But why me?"

"We wanted to record your powers in action. This is a perfect way! And plus, you were the only one with enough strength to do what we needed to be done!"

"You never considered how I felt about this!"

"I understand, but..."

"But?"

"How about this. We'll give you 30% of the payout. From what I hear, the planet you're going to is filled with deep pocketed royalty," Tatsuki winked. Gerard lightened up.

"Well... Sure then... But one more condition," Gerard smirked. He stood up and closed in on Tatsuki. He gave her a smirk that made her nervous. He closed the door and shut the lights.

"GAH!!! No more!" Tatsuki yelled.

"I think you like it," Gerard laughed.

"NO!!!" Tatsuki screamed. This continued for several minutes, until it started bothering the rest of the crew. Marielle was voted to check what was going on in the room. She took a deep breath and walked towards the door. She stood in front of it and pressed her ear against the door.

"It feels good no?" Gerard asked. Tatsuki sounded as if she was screaming her lungs out.

"NO! It doesn't!" Tatsuki screamed. Marielle shivered. She pushed the door open closing her eyes. The two stopped and Marielle peeked with one eye. Gerard had hogtied Tatsuki to a chair and was tickling her with a feather duster, the ticklish people's nightmare (and Tatsuki was one of them). Marielle's hair was disorderly and Gerard's face was still blushing.

"Hi Marielle," Gerard smiled. Marielle sighed.

"You guys, the whole crew is tired of the noise. Next time, would you keep it down?" Marielle asked. Gerard nodded and untied Tatsuki (who then threw her fist straight between Gerard's eyes). Gerard was sent flying into the wall knocking over Marielle. He opened his eyes and he was laying down over Marielle. "Oh! Sorry!" Marielle blushed. She quickly ran away.

"We have a deal," Gerard smiled.

"Good. Now go see the nurse. You have blood dripping down your face," Tatsuki said.

-End Chapter-

keybladeking

great chap C_U at first it souded like he was cheating on rikku but i knew what was going to happen ^_^. well cait wait till the next chap no seryosly i cant wait *mouth starts foming*give me an update jk.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*kicks C_U* YOU SKIRT CHASING LITTLE -Internet connection lost-!!!!! *turns to Tasuki*

And you little-Internet connection lost- MUFFIN STUFFER! DIE! *kicks the carp (fishy! XD) out of her*

AND YOU! *turns to Marriele or however the heck you spell that* THE LAST TIME SOMEONE FELL ON SOMEONE ELSE, THEY GOT TOGETHER AND RUINED C_U and Rikku! *Kicks her sorry rear end*

C_U! JEEZ! >:l That teach you?! *Beats up*

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Ah! Pickle!

*Guardian's Candy Cane soldiers intervene and pull Pickle away from C_U*

Now, I know that Gerard may be in the wrong, but beating the carp outta him, while soothing, is not the right way to go about it. If you don't play nice, you're going to end up like Krazy. *points to The Cage* Insult him all you want, but save the violence for the fics. Okay? *gives TLP a bag of Pickle Chips and glares at Gerard*
I never said you didn't deserve it.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Pickle chips taste like pickle-flavoured potato chips.

You're welcome, TLP. But what, I don't get a hug? *pouts* *hugs inspiration, who scrambles out of Guardian's arms and jumps on top of a table hyperly*

Me: MUSE! Did you feed her sugar again?!

Muse: Maybe....

Me: You know how she gets when she has sugar!

Muse: Hmmm...I didn't know she knew Riverdance....>_>

I feel unloved.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Well, now is time for the updating!

Chapter 5: Rum is for Drinking, not for Burning (Senses Fail)

Gerard sat in the pilots seat. He was already flying down to Truffet from the mothership Eref. He stared at the cold machines in front of him, but he couldn't touch anything (as advised by Tatsuki). "Gerard, can you hear me?" Tatsuki called over the comm.

"Yep! Loud and clear," Gerard sighed.

"Good... Now, the objective is to meet up with the PATRIOT of that world. The name is Asuka," Tatsuki said. Ooh... A girl, Gerard smirked. He punched himself in the face once more. Rikku, Rikku, Rikku, Rikku, Rikku, Rikku, he thought. He started moving back and forth whispereing her name to himself until he got back to normal. "Y'know, there's cameras in that ship," Tatsuki rolled her eyes.

"Aw, damnit," Gerard said. Tatsuki giggled.

"Okay, the rendevous point is half a mile from you landing point. If you still can't find it, you can use the radar we gave you. It'll point you in the right direction,"

"Thanks much Tatsuki,"

"No problem. Now, once you meet her, she'll inform you of your objectives. From what you showed us during your tests, you'll do fine, and we'll get that muliti-gillionare's wallet," Tatsuki said with a happy sigh. She signed out and Gerard closed connection. He passed the time by sleeping. Hours passed and another transmission from the mothership woke him up. "Hey wake up! You're in orbit!" Tatsuki said.

"All right, landing in unfamiliar territory. I already know the mission objectives, don't worry," Gerard said cooly.

"Okay then," she said. A few minutes later he was already landing on the planet. It was green all over. He was surrounded by forests. I don't think I'll be in any kind of labyrinth with guards in it, eh? Gerard asked himself. He opened his ship and breathed in the air. It was as crisp and clean as Spira's. He smiled. "Gerard, can you hear me?" Tatsuki asked.

"Yes, loud and clear," Gerard said.

"Good, we're communicating by a satellite in orbit. Now, head north from your current position. A half a mile. Our radars show no enemy soldiers until you get about 30 yards away from her. She's currently in an armory. It looks like a small shack. Probably as big as one room. So, on you're way there, carry the sniper rifle we gave you. Also, put the M9 in your gun holster,"

"A tranquilizer gun?"

"Yes. The M9 shoots tranquilizer rounds. Since we're in enemy territory, if you get caught, we can't come down and help you. That will be violating interplanetary laws. If they find a trail of dead bodies, they'll find you,"

"Okay. Over and out,"

"Wait... Ma-Marielle says... G-Good luck okay?" Tatsuki stuttered.

"All right," Gerard said, "thanks much!" Gerard smiled and started running. It was humid in the forest. He was wearing his regular clothes, slacks, shirt, red tie, and boots. He had fought Tatsuki to let him wear it, but in the end, after a bit more tickling, she agreed.

As he ran he grew a bit hungry. He got on one knee and called Tatsuki. "Tatsuki?" Gerard asked.

"Yes Gerard?"

"I don't know how to put this...But, ME HUNGY!!" Gerard whined.

"What?"

"HUNGY!!" Gerard whined louder.

"Shut up! Alright, we can't come down. You'll need to find your own food,"

"Eh?"

"Just hunt any animal that comes by, gather fruit, y'know,"

"Fine..." Gerard said. He closed the comm. He searched the trees. Score! Fruit! he thought. He climbed the tree and caught it. He dropped down and bit into it voraciously. "Yummy!" He said with fruit all over his mouth. He gathered more and started on his way again. As he grew deeper and deeper, Tatsuki called him again.

"Find your food?"

"Yep!"

"Good. Now, you're entering enemy territory. Now, pick off every one of the enemies. Our radar shows about five soldiers. You shouldn't have too much trouble right?"

"No, I got it," he said. He closed the comm and pulled out the sniper. It was polished to a sheen and he had loaded five bullets into it. The long shells shined in the sunlight, each destined to hit it's target, nothing more. He peered through the scope and saw his first target. He wore a green suit with a black balaclava over it to cover his face. Gerard put his finger on the trigger and pulled it. The sound of the bullet was enough to consume him and it did. The other guards looked over his body.

"Damn," Gerard whispered. They were about to call for more reinforcements. Gerard acted quickly. He peered through the scope and saw a barrel. I hope there's something in it, he thought. He pulled the trigger once more. The barrel exploded and the guards were severely burned. The bodies had burned to a crisp and were barely able to move. Gerard confirmed the kills. I just killed people... Real people... he thought with a bad feeling in his gut.

He walked closer towards the shack. He knocked the door. A voice came from the inside. "What's the password?" she asked.

Gerard had got on one knee and had himself call Tatsuki for help again. "Tatsuki? What's the password?"

"The password is La-li-le-la-lo-lu-la-li-lo,"

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT?!"

"Say it after I do. La,"

"La,"

"Li,"

"Li,"

"Le,"

"Le,"

"La,"

"La,"

"Lo,"

"Lo,"

"Lu,"

"Lu,"

"La,"

"La,"

"Li,"

"Li,"

"Lo,"

"Lo," Gerard sighed. The door opened and he was pulled inside into the darkness. A lightbulb clicked and turned on.

"Are you the mercenary?" the girl asked. Gerard was stunned. Her brown hair had shined in the light. It flowed down her back like a river. Her eyes had a deep blue in them and Gerard stared into them. She was wearing a full body motorcycle suit, zipped down to her chest, where she wore a black bikini top underneath. Eye contact, EYE CONTACT! Gerard thought hesitantly as he switched from looking up at her eyes, and well... Down.

"Yes?" he stuttered.

"Good. Now," she stood up. Gerard stared from behind as she walked forward. She turned around and Gerard struggled with the eye contact (again). "how long have you been here?"

"A couple of hours. Why?"

"Get some rest," she said pointing to the bed. Just rest... Only rest.. On the bed... That's not squeaking... Yes... he thought with a smirk. He smashed his face into the wall.

"What was that for?"

"I..Er.. Fell,"

"Okay anyway, it's getting dark. I have to go,"

"Where?"

"It's not important at the time. So get some rest. I'll meet you in the morning,"

"No,"

"Why not?"

"I can't trust you," he said sitting on the bed. Asuka stopped looking out the window and smiled at him.

"Aww..." she said moving closer to him. "What's your codename?"

"Snake. Solid Snake," Gerard said. Snake? What the hell am I thinking? Why couldn't I have blurted out, your new best friend? WHAT AM I THINKING AGAIN? RIKKU RIKKU RIKKU RIKKU RIKKU RIKKU! he said. Asuka had sit next to him and wrapped her arms around him. "My codename is Asuka. You come here to sweep me off my feet?"

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
FLIP! I don't KNOW Al-Bhed! But whatever you're saying, Gerard deserves it.

*beats the carp out of Gerard* MAN! HAVE YOU COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN RLM2?! YOU BETTER PUT ME IN HERE SO I CAN KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU! I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY CAMEOS! I'M KICKING THE CARP OUT OF YOU!

You're disappointing me, Gerard. Don't worry. I'm still your faithful sidekick who KNOWS you're going to be with Rikku. You hear that? Not Tatsuki, not Asuka, and NOT Marriele! *Hugs GOH*

*smacks Gerard* Hmph! Get yer act together, or Piku'll show you a thing or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back