• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Your Fav RPG Game?(vecause i'm going to buy the one that is the best)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Town

The Legend of Zelda, (if you consider it an RPG) Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario 1, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Animal Crossing, and of course, number one is KH.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
get dark cloud!!!! (the first one, i haven't played the second yet)

bobnewbie

Yeah Dark Cloud is another awsome RPG but the levels are long and can get pretty boring I never beat the final boss on Dark Cloud one but I kicked the Gienes but in Dark Cloud 2.

L

lady.sword

I agree, Final Fantasy X is up there among the best RPGs I've played in a while. I think a lot of people don't like it because it's just a bunch of recycled themes and characters from the past FF games. But hey! It's a farewell thing to the Playstation games.

destorythesystem

morrowind is one of the greatest real time rpgs of all time

but after that FFX and FFX-2

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
|J|E|S|U|S| My anti drug.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Jade Empire, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (1 & 2), Tales of Symphonia, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Fable, Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars, etc.

grouchy unknown

I'm gonna have to go with Shadow Hearts. Although shadow hearts started slow with the first game, mainly because they were playing final fantasy X, shadow hearts has grown to be a fantastic RPG series that I think everyone should play!!!!

B

Blade of Justice

Try Tales of Symphonia or Grandia 1 those games were awesome when I played them.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Why the hell do you think im on these forums? KH is my favorite. After that ff-10, then SO:EOT, arter that Grandia 1.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
The Wild Arms series, Final Fantasy series, Tales of Syphonia, Dual Hearts, Kingdom Hearts(of course), Phantasy Star, Star Ocean, Chrono Trigger, Musashi Samurai Legend, Zone of the Enders the 2nd Runner, Xenosaga, Phantom Brave. All good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back