• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Your Fav RPG Game?(vecause i'm going to buy the one that is the best)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.xanga.com
Anything made by Square Enix is all good.....

my favorite turn play RPG is Pokemon games....What? there fun and a natural RPG those, or FF7

but Hack and slash RPGs are waaaaaay better and fun, (ex: Kingdom hearts is a hack and slash RPG)

and the .hack// series are pretty cool, but a bit long and sometimes slow........

Y

yodasdad64

I'd recommend anything Final Fantasy or Zelda to a noob RPG-player. They're all great RPGs and are what drew me into the genre ;)

S

sora17

mine is easily final fantasy VII,VIII or X!!!!!!!Nothin beats it!

laath

crossfire, you just proved my point. If he wants an RPG that he can stay into and that is fun, then FFIX is for him. And, it is MY favorite RPG besides KH.

yado

I taste delicious
LOTRTTA(the lord of the ring the third age)

N

Night of Fate

KH, FFX, and Dark Cloud 2. Thousand Arms is close behind. :cool:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Fav RPG is FF8 but its matter of opinion. Turn based wise FF8 is mine (i enjoyed skies of arcadia legends on gamecube as well but thats only if you have one). Real time wise Kingdom Hearts. FF7 seems to be popular with most RPG fans so maybe you should go with that. Although i personally didn't really like it.

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
buy star ocean till the end of time it is the logest rpg ever made and it super fun i havent even made it to the second disk yet

Ryu

an obscene gesture
FFX is second on my list, and the ultimate RPG would have to be Morrowind (The Elder Scrolls III).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back