• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats wrong with the pride lands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku191

so why does everyone hate the pride lands? i personaly loved being a lion in pride rock and such i loved fighting scar with simba KH3 i want to have to fight zira

Souten Ni Zase

When was it established that everyone hated the Pride Lands? I enjoyed the Pride Lands, and Lion King is my favorite Disney movie, so I was excited seeing that I'd get to play in the Lion King world.

Last edited:

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Well, as cool as it was, it was as bare-boned as the gameplay could get.

You couldn't use Drive
You couldn't summon
And you're only given One Limit.

Plus, the Lion abilities, as cool as they are, need a little bit of getting used to.

The place was big, that was pretty cool, but the map was really straightforward, there was no alternate way around it...

boo_shoe2000

Correct. Animal worlds suck. you can't use drives, can't summon and Sora became a little cub even though he was already a mature person. Darn it.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah it sucked you couldn't use drives but it was fun running around as a lion. But like all the other worlds it was just to linear in terms of the land.

mistdragon

Heh, its one of my most favorite worlds because TLK is like, my most favorite Disney movie, next to POTC. ^_^

And Sora-cub is pretty cool.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Pride Lands was ok not my favorite or my least favorite just ok. It was just weird to play there with just stripped down like it was sort of bored me at time too

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
if you could use drives,and went valor,where would the second keyblade be?? he couldn't hold it with his paw,so it makes sense Sora can't use drive. but summon should work, since the summons are animals and ur at an animal world. am i right or what.

Moodring

The Pride Lands was one of the best worlds. I can't believe people on here are complaining that the world was "too expansive". . .that's ridiculous. YOU'RE PLAYING AN RPG for crying out loud!

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
The only thing I didnt like was there was no drive, but its still an awesome world

BeastlyKillaKreg

What's wrong with the Pride Lands? I'll make a list.

1. Size=good, linear=bad.
  2. All voice acting (save for Sora, Donald, and Goofy, of course) was ridiculously bad.
  3. Scar was OK as a boss, but WTF was that other thing? And the Scar ghosts were overkill.
  4. Everything was WAY too limited as a lion.
  5. Storyline of the world wasn't great.
  6. The landscape was dead and gloomy, even after Scar was defeated like four times.

I don't know what more I can say, except that I think the Pride Lands was my least favorite world in the whole KH series, with the exception of maybe Monstro.

Marieze

since wen did everyone hate the pridelands?
i personally liked it except that it took forever to get to places. besides, lion king is my hands down favorite old school disney movie so i liked it anyway =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back