• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I don't think it was stupid, but I always let Axel win the first time we fought, the first time(traverse town)and the second time(CO). I just wanted him to have the first wins, is that so stupid? :)

KHF

using ONLY the kingdom key cards, without magic or item cards, cause i thought it was mor "original". boy, i cant remember how many times i got a game over fighting bosses.

Prince_Riku

The Stupidest Thing by: Prince_Riku
Me: The stupidest thing i ever did in COM.........
Riku: Well, there r so many, so its kinda like ur life story.
Me: Whatever, anyway, i don't think theres much, ciz' im not even finished yet........
Riku: Pathetic!
Me: Shutup, and put that damn keyblade away! But, really i think the stupidest thing i ever did in COM would be when i finished Traverse Town and didn't save it.
Riku: Like i said, pathetic.
Me: I was rushing and i just used quick save, cuz' i thought it would actually save it......
Riku: U really need more to do with your time.
Me::sigh::.....I know.......
Riku: Thats why im taking u with me to go sparring with heartless.
Me::sob::But ion wanna go sparrring with heartless!!!::wah!::sob::

Keyblade_Master1

The fight with the orginization member that has the shield ( forgot name). I kept attacking the shield. It was fun, but stupid.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Hmmmmm...proabably not knowing how to get the Darkside, Riku, Vexen etc. cards in battle i looke dthrough my deck and yelled where are they this is a waste of CP! Also i once ran around Castle Oblivion letting the Shadows chase me for 20 minutes......iwas bored and i really wnated to open those buds

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
Totally when I didn't know you could save almost anywhere (I also didn't really listen to the "stuff you should learn" things so I didn't really know how to work the cards [I think you know where this is going, ^.^]), so I picked any card from my deck to open door and looked for save points For HOURS! Soooooo...I "had" to start over. Yep, that's the truth.

gangsta7

i had a lot...lol

1. I didn't know what a sleight was until Hook
2. I didn't know how to change my deck until Hades
3. I didn't know about card breaks until Hades\
4. I didn't know how to use a sleight until after Axel
5. I didn't know how to break a sleight until reverse/rebirth mode
6. in reverse/rebirth mode i didn't think u could use sleights at all!

I'm a freakin' genius...

(\/)
(
**)
(><)
(_|_)
This iz bunny, copy it into your sig if you want to help him to world domination.

Sora_182

Everytime I got a level up instead of picking cp, or a new slieght, I chose health. So know Im stuck battling Riku (the one after Denstiny Islands) with 250 cp and maxed out health.

Night Shadow

the stupidest thing i did isnt as much my fault(unless there is some special buton you push to turn riku into dark riku that i always hit on acident) but when i was fight ing Ansem for the last time, i was down to preety much one pixle of health so i was card breaking ansems atacks and hiting him whenever i could, of course card breaking builds up your dark points, so he transformed when ansems health was about the same as mine, and he killed me in mid-air

aSnOsReAm

the stupidest thing ive every done in this game was when i was sora in castle oblivion and at the end you know how you had to have a 3 blue? or a 2 blue? well i had every single other card to do that...but i used that card on the door before...so for at least 8 hours i had to battle heartless in castle oblivion until i got that one card i needed....i leveled up 16 levels and finally after beating a neoshadow i got it....this made the boss much easier though!

black acid

Heros need Villains
you know what's the dumbist thing I've down Iin kh com ???? well you nkow when you fight replica riku your should always fight the dude with stonrg keyblade cards....well I foght the dude with one keyblade card the rest was magic cards

KatChanSan

Okay, I didn't exactly do this in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, but after playing that for three weeks, and fianally beating Sora's side, I went back to Kingdom Hearts to finish getting the dalmations and to beat Ansem (I gave up on the Ultima Weapon, though). Well, while fighting Ansem, I felt stupid because I was thinking, "I need to card break this, or I'll die!" and I was actually using the R2 L2 buttons to try and find a card...

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
i did a couple stupid things:

1. I didnt know how to use Boss Cards until Hook
2. Kept on hammering the A Button on the reload screen instead
of holding it down until Hades
3. Didnt know how to use sleights until Parasite Cage.
4. During a combo with Sonic Blade, I didnt know that you can press A for more attacks

And the dumbest thing was near the end after you beat Darkside, there was a visual scene (3D Scene.) I wanted to show my brother so I tried to pause it but I accidentally skipped it instead. TT

P.S. Does anybody have a video link for that 3D Scene? Thanks!

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
hmmmmmm, u'll find it hard to believe
but the stupidest thing i did was when i first fought larxene
i kept looking at her without hitting her till i realized that died
she's the hottest girl in kh (aqua just appeared)

okaay...uhm after i defeated Axel on the 13th floor, i ran out of a certain card to open the door to where Marluxia was...and for some reason the heartless battles stopped giving me cards...i had to start the whole game over...i was so p.o'd i didnt play for like 5 months =D

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
the stupidest thing I did was
I did not know way my cards was dispearing on me till I almost had the game bet that I realice that when
I was useing sleights it makes my cards disped how stueid of me.
I was pushing the A button to reload my cards instead of holding down the A button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back