• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know

Well, since stupidest isn't correct grammar I'll say most stupid (grammar teacher mode!!!!!!)

Ok, the most stupid thing I ever did was I put together three zero cards to make, a combo so when ever he used a combo it would block it, and unleash a sleight. It worked at first, well until he played a card after I deflected his sleight. So, um.. most of you never read tutorials, and get your a** kicked sometimes.

dime55

i never knew that you could move raganrok and fire it early with A. everytime i used it, i didnt move and waited for it 2 fire, and wen it did, all the heartless were behind me and it didnt have any effect

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
hahah!

kairi_angel said:
i left it at my friend's mom's truck thats at my friend's mom's house now...
Hahahahahah!Ahahah!...AHA!

My sister says she went fighting somewhere where a whole bunch of strong heartless were and she didnt have any cards...and she knew the heartless were in there so she got whooped.

Sora101101

the stupidest thing i did was keep on using slights in riku IV until i had 2 cards left!

LishatheAeroMage

I was trying to put all of my cards into my deck . . . I didn't have enough CP to put them all, so I kept o n having to turn the game off cuz' I didn't realize what CP was for . . . Until Larxene #1 . . . I'm such an EEDIOT!

JoeysGirl

i thought that enemy cards were in effect as soon as u put them in ur deck. i didnt realize that u actually had to play them until i fought larxene :p how stupid am i? lol

riku_124

Website
swordofheart.proboards27.com
HA stupidist thing i ever did was fight the boss with only 5's... funny thing is i won 0.o second stupidist is illagally downloading the game in jappanses 2 days after it came out in japan and palyed it i had no in clue how to play it.... but it was fun i got throught 3 worlds not knowing how to paly!!! XD

electrikeyblade14

thinking as soon as you put an enemy card in your deck it would automaticly take effect when you go into battle. i didn't figure out how to use 'em until marluxia. at least i'm not the only one...

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Emral said:
Stupidest thing I ever did was give up on COM because I could not find the blue 1 map card... I played 20 extra hours to try and find it... And nothing...

My friend has the exact same problem. She's at Level 99 and she STILL hasn't found it O_O

They really should've done something to make it easier to find the cards you needed.

K

Kamden

For me, the dumbest thing was selling all of my zero cards for moogle points until I realized how useful they were. My little sister made a really dumb mistake too; she decided to try using a deck of almost all premium cards against Hook. It was soooo funny hearing her flip out when she reloaded and only got a couple attack cards :D (she didn't know that you can't reload premium cards)!

iluvriku

the stupidest thing i did was when i was trying to get a certain map card i didn't realize you could only have a certain amount and that i already had 99. it took me a couple of hours to figure out why the stupid heartless weren't dropping anymore mapcards.

after seeing all the stupid mistakes everone's made on this game (including myself) i'm gonna be sure to read the manual for kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back