• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Amaranth

never used sleights until my 2nd playthrough with Sora. Why? Because I misread the tutorial, thinking it said you would lose ALL your cards, instead of just the first one. >_<

Black Amaranth

okaay...uhm after i defeated Axel on the 13th floor, i ran out of a certain card to open the door to where Marluxia was...and for some reason the heartless battles stopped giving me cards...i had to start the whole game over...i was so p.o'd i didnt play for like 5 months =D
Haha, you probably had the max amount (99). If you select 'Map Cards' in the Journal, you can delete the useless sucky ones. Just select the one you want to delete, and it'll let you get rid of them.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
On my first playthrough, I didn't really bother to customize my deck, and thusly the later bosses were a pain...until I stopped playing out of frustration, went back and started a new game, and thought that it might have been a good idea to try improving my deck...I was so young and foolish back then, <.<...

Haha, you probably had the max amount (99). If you select 'Map Cards' in the Journal, you can delete the useless sucky ones. Just select the one you want to delete, and it'll let you get rid of them.

...thanks. That information is going to make a WORLD of a difference if I ever play the game again...

...also, please don't double post, okay? We have an edit button ;^_^.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I never really used them but I didn't learn how to use sleights until I replayed the game. I also thought that I had to hammer the A button to reload my deck. I only used strong cards. That's not a problem. But I never learned how to use the special cards like increminator and card blind until I replayed it. I also never figured out a strategy to beat Hades and Captain Hook. In fact I had my best friend do it for me. I can probably think of more of course. I feel really smart right now.:blushing:

Kurxi

Dumbest thing ever in CoM? Placing Heartless cards in my deck and not knowing how to use them, I thought that it boast your powers every time you fight, till I realized that you had to use the Heartless Card manually and to change to them I had to press "Select".

SkyBlueSora

hm....
A lot, but the best stupid....
I dont udnerstand y i am cant do the doule rouge , when i played maple story, beacuse i play COM at the comp.
XD

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Stupid things? Dude I didn't even know how to use the freakin heartless cards till WAAY later.

And when frustrated I would have Sora run in circles and crap. :D

t.zaman

the first time i played the game i only chose hp, i didn't know what cp does until riku 4. the game was way hard for me cos i didn't know how to change my deck. i can't believe i didn't realise that.

Ash Dragonfang

Wow a lot of stuff happened to you guys. The stupid thing I did was use an Action Replay for Super max cp (9999 cp) and a deck full of 99 #9 ultima weapons and then use a premium bonus. It turns out that they where all duplicates of the same card so they all became premium cards.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Stop playing Rikus side for about a year just because I was to stupid to beat the Fake Riku in Twilight Town.

Mysticgamer

I had no idea that 0 cards could break combos so I was stuck at 4th repliku for a year when my friend borrowed it, played it, then told me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back