• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats going on with braig?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The Braig seen in the Jump Festa trailer was from a flashback before he became Xigbar.

IAMSORA

oh. so that was during the experiments? so the experiments were to try to get xehanorts memories back? and then he attacked braig?

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Idk if I'm correct, but is the scene with Axel, or Lea, seemingly waking up in Ansem's computer room, which could be his time of revival. Axel looks exactly like he did as a Nobody, so Braig would too.

Zul

Awards
Well, minor difference is that Axel's marks on his cheeks are missing.

I do think it's because the other scene is a flashback.

Radar

Bronze Member
Who knows what Braig wants in this game.

In BBS, he agreed to help MX for a "favor" and I do believe that has something to do with Braig wanting a keyblade.

So in this game, he is for sure on the "bad" side, but what his intentions are is probably to help xehanort suceed in wtf ever he is planning. (x-blade, covering worlds in darkness, becomming God, making new x-blade war)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, minor difference is that Axel's marks on his cheeks are missing.

I do think it's because the other scene is a flashback.

Yep, in this trailer, Lea even checks his cheeks and then realizes he's human again.
In the very scene before Lea awakens he has that short conversation with Roxas...there he's still Axel, with the tattoos.

Maybe Braig has also some slight differences to help distinguish him from Xigbar.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
This braing is in the realm of sleep we still dont know what he will look like in the realm of light

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I like to think the differences between Braig and Xigbar are because of MX's/Xemnas' influences.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I like to think the differences between Braig and Xigbar are because of MX's/Xemnas' influences.

The golden eyes and silver streaks in his hair definitely are, but I think we were speculating about a subtle difference between Xigbar and current Braig in order to distinguish them like with Axel and Lea and their tear-tattoos. ;)

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The golden eyes and silver streaks in his hair definitely are,
Pointy ears, too. :p

but I think we were speculating about a subtle difference between Xigbar and current Braig in order to distinguish them like with Axel and Lea and their tear-tattoos. ;)

The problem with that is the possibility of Xigbar having his appearance altered as a Nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back