• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you think about a Disney world based on "American Dragon Jake Long?"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you think about a Disney world based on "American Dragon Jake Long?"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xman's Keyblade

Here's a description about this disney world based on the Disney animated series,"American Dragon Jake Long":

Sora and the gang stumble upon a new world where there are Heartless roaming among the streets of New York City and the heroes meet Lao Xing, the dragon mentor and grandfather of the American dragon, Jake Long and his "pet" dog, Fu Dog. They are instructed to find Lao Xing's young grandson as well as Jake's friends, Trixie and Spud, who have wondered off into the realm of the Huntsclan and bring them back to his shop alive.
As Sora and the others travel into the dark world of the Huntsclan, they are unaware that the Huntsman is secretly making a deal with Maleficent, Pete, & the Heartless. Elsewhere Jake, Trixie, and Spud are ambushed by a squadron of Heartless, led by Rose/Huntsgirl. Just when it seems like the end for the young dragon, guess who drops in?!! As our heroes help out their aiding friends, they learn of a shokcing discovery, the Huntsgirl's true identity... Rose!!!

Enraged by Rose's failure and the fact that the enemy know of her secret, the Huntsman uses her as bait to lure Sora and Jake into a trap in order to slay the young dragon, and subdue Sora of his Keyblade.

After a brief introduction and explanation of what Jake, Trixie, and Spud has been up to, the three of them have decided to work alongside with Sora and his friends to rescue Rose and defeat the Huntsman.

And the story goes on......

There you have it, well the fate of this possible Disney wolrd is in the hands of the KH fans.

Whether you agree or not, you vote and opinion count, but make sure you have a clear explanation to back both your answer.

So, I wish all of you good luck and enjoy sharing your opinions:thumbup: :thumbsup:

P.S. I am having troubles coming up with the title of this possible Disney-World, if you can come up with a decent name for it, let me okay?!!!

Last edited:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I never thought of that before but that's great, though but it's up to Nomura to decide whether he wants to put that in the next installment of KH or as a summon, like Stitch?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well, I think it would be decent. I mean it's the same as me wanting a Kim Possible world. The two worlds (New York City and Middleton) are both quite easy to do and are abundant of enemies who can all easily work with the story of heartless...

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Wow i came to this thread thinking that you were going to say some thing fan boyish. You got a good story for it which is a plus. If Nomura adds this world i hope he goes by this.

One last thing i don't think it will be a world because all the other disney worlds are based off of the movies. But you truely never know.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think that American Dragon:Jake Long and Kim Possible HAVE exceptions in the Disney movie ONLY thing because I mean those are like the most story based animated series on Disney Channel unlike The Replacements and Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. Those two (AD:JL and KP) are as I said before abundant in enemies have good characters to have as allies and can easily be made into worlds.

GEMs_are_cool

"Jake Long: American Dragon" is a disgrace to everything that is Disney. The writing sucks, the voice-actors suck, the animation sucks (and this new design they gave the series after its first season or two sucks), the story sucks, the characters suck, the show just plain SUCKS harder than a $20 whore.

After the genius that was/is Kim Possible, this is the best they can come up with?!

Look, you actually don't have a bad description for the type of level it would be, and it would be cool to, in one way or another, explore New York City in a Kingdom Hearts game (my hometown + my favorite series = JOY!!!). But the fact of the matter is I just hate the show.

Now, if Nomura could find it in his sick, twisted heart to put KP into a Kingdom Hearts game, then I'd be happy!

armytaco

I vote no. For some reason it just doesn't work for me. As for summons, you gotta be careful with those because certain summons ( * cough* Chicken little *cough*) can ruin the joy of summoning in the game.

Djordjevic

i can only see disney characters from extremely popular movies comin into the game....i mean i for one havent even heard of what your talkin about.

D

Deleted member 36435

No simply no American Dragon Jake Long fails, enough said, thread over.

Sexy Angel
I doubt that Nomura would put Disney Channel Games in KH, plus i wouldnt even go to that world.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I disagree. Jake Long was a decent cartoon show, but not that great. They wouldn't have much to work with either. @~@

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm...good idea but i dont think it'd work well. not many ppl seem to like this idea...i think its a good plot you got...but maybe not.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
ah... yeah, i strongly disagree. i think i said this in the kim possible thread, all of the disney themed worlds
are based on major or popular disney MOVIES!!!

BenHo

I'm neither for nor against it. I like the show from the few episodes I've seen, and I would love to see the characters in the story, but I don't think the world would fit in very well. maybe if jake was a summon, or was lost in another world.

A

axelorder13

ya benho is rite i dnt think the world will go good 4 kh bcuz the graphics of the show aint all that great but havin jake as a summon of his dragon form will b good

they need 2 upgrade the show some more i think it has poor graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back