• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you think about a Disney world based on "American Dragon Jake Long?"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you think about a Disney world based on "American Dragon Jake Long?"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GEMs_are_cool

Hey I Got it If you're gonna have a world set in New York City, why not do it with Oliver & Company? Turn Sora into a cat or something alsong those lines. That movie's at least a helluvah lot better than Jake Long.

Xman's Keyblade

Sheesh!!!!!!!

30 votes and almost 20 people said,"NO?!":huh:

I did not know some of you hated that show that much..

If you really do not like American Dragon Jake Long, then write a letter to the Disney Channel and see how they like it, but don't take this out on me, I just came up with the idea of the storyline for this world, not the tv show.

Last edited:

Cyypher100

its not you OR yur idea...its the very thought of Enix or disney using newer shows in the KH series..it would become mud....like a movie that became a show...it just doesnt have the same appeal....like some of the best movies ever nevah became shows...and that way they stayed great. Its the same for KH, they gotta keep up their standards.

DaDarkDude

well i kinda like american dragon from the myth. creatures but a world on it would kinda be pointless... maybe a summon would be cool. world would be cool 2 but i doubt there would be a big story.

Keiji Dragon

Has the show aired in Japan yet?

If it didn't, then chances of it are very slim to none. Nomura wouldn't put something that only US players would be familiar of and have Japanese players getting stumped ("who the hell is that?" "which movie is she/he from?" etc.) See what I'm getting at? They have to consider every audience around the world, not just us. I don't think even the development teams know what Kim Possible or American Dragon is. Then again its Disney and Square, so we wouldn't really know what there thinking.

Kurxi

If you think that is bad, think High School Musical, if that is in KH, I (as in Sora playing the game) will kill everyone there, good or bad and then lead the Heartless to the Keyhole and let them destroy it. The story Xman's Keyblade gave was pretty good but since some of the summons in KH became world (Mushu, Simba), there a small chance that Lilo and Stich and Chicken Little will appear. I hope not but Chicken Little mini-game world sounds awesome.

heartless slayer

ok i do not mind Jake long being in kh 3 i hope it happens i also hope Kim possible gravity falls gargoyles dark wing duck & Star vs the forces of evil make an appearance in the franchize. what should not be in the kingdom hearts story line is cars the movie i mean or another little mermaid world

sweet Jesus no Jake long would be much beter

fair point . This is true but lets just hope he gets at least summon

i also hope kh 3 gets a T rating i mean the fan base onley has teens tweens and adults amung the fan base the story is al ready freking darker then most of the final fantasy games ive played it deos make sense Disney or no Disney. they dont have to add in alot of blood or mild languge plus diney is dark enogh jake long may have been funny and all but that show and the games were dark as hell depending on situation. the game also kind of needs some show apeances as well .

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hi! Please do not bump almost ten year old threads! If there is something you find that is old, please make a new thread and link the old thread if you wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back