• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you prefer #XIV Wield?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The 14ht's weapon could . . .

• It is possible for the pink broad sword to be the 14th's.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • It is highly unlikely that the sword belongs to the 14th.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • The 14th may not even have a weapon.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • It is completely impossible for the sword to be the 14th's.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinjust

((In Kingdom Hearts 2, when you fight the form of Xemnas that sits on a throne, he banishes a large pink sword. While doing so, he also manages to utilize the other members' weapons. Xaldin's lances, Axel's chakrams, ect. Now, all of the weapons he uses have all been seen before, being used by other members. However, the large pink sword he uses to sweep you away, is completely original and has never been seen. Do you believe the sword he uses, could be the 14's weapon? He uses everybody else's weapon in the battle, why not her's?)) This is just a side question for the poll.

As for the real topic, what would you like to see the 14th wield, and aside from what you'd like to see, what do you think she does wield? I think it's possible for her to use the large pink sword I mentioned earlier. I mean, a sword hasn't been used in the Organization yet, so it wouldn't be copying any of the members. As for what I'd like to see -> ((See more info below the picture.))

PinkDemon.jpg

Not the demon of course lol. I thought it would be kewl if she used a latern staff, like the one this demon is holding. ((Only disney friendly of course.)) Also, sorry the pictures kind of big.

-As for why I'd like to see her wield a lantern as her weapon; I think it would symbolize her, having to do with something that made Roxas leave the Organization.((Or so I heard.)) Lanterns guide people from the darkness, a light that guides the way. If the 14th really did convince Roxas to leave, I believe a lantern would symbolize her best, for guiding Roxas in the right direction. Away from the world that's close to the darkness, and to shed some light on why he was the keyblade's chosen one, also to find out more about Sora. That's why I think a lantern would symbolize her best.

I'd like to see what you'd like to see the 14th use. Please post pics off the weapon you'd like to see her use, and tell us why. ((Let it be known, this isn't a theory buster thread. This is just discussion for the future of KH.))

Nnoitra

What you said about the pink sword is pretty intelligent since its a girls and *not to offense girls or guys that wear pink* pink could suit the new Member. but what i would really like the member to have is some sort of dagger like the ones ob the bottom (If she had daggers like that i would pay to see her uppercut things o.0)

sorry i had the link i just forgot to post it lol
http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/image/robinhood-dagger-gladius/daggers-knife.jpg
i don't like the birds or whatever there but i like the blade and how its held

Last edited:

Xinjust

What you said about the pink sword is pretty intelligent since its a girls and *not to offense girls or guys that wear pink* pink could suit the new Member. but what i would really like the member to have is some sort of dagger like the ones ob the bottom (If she had daggers like that i would pay to see her uppercut things o.0)

Okay. Could you like, go to photobucket, or find some sort of picture and post it. I'd like to see the pics of the weapons you'd like to see.

d_fallen_1

Discriminating perhaps?

I believe so.

Still not forgiving at Kairi's girly piece of s*** keyblade. We don't need another.

Last edited:

Nnoitra

Discriminating perhaps?

I believe so.

Still not forgiving at Kairi's girly piece of s*** keyblade. We don't need another.

im not discriminating anyone o.0 look at my avatar and signature i never said i didnt like pink or found it girly i said it would suit a girl

yugi300

Yea maybe that was her weap but is she actually playable / seen with a weapon we don't know we may just find out her name/who she is and what exactlly she did to make Roxas leave the ORG!

Last edited:

yugi300

I unno what you meant by the pink broad sword but I voted for that anyways/regardless.

Oh shiz I am so sorry for double posting by accident!

Xinjust

I unno what you meant by the pink broad sword but I voted for that anyways/regardless.

Oh shiz I am so sorry for double posting by accident!

Its fine. And do you remember when you fight Xemnas the second time? Or even the the third time with Riku? ((After you defeat his Dragon Ship.)) Remember how after a certain amount of damage, he knocks you away from his thrown, with an exceptionally large and pink sword? That is what I'm talking about.

Here: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Final Xemnas Fight Pt. 1

((Don't mind the quality.)) Its whenever he grunts and knocks Sora and friends back.

Oh wow! Hey everybody, take a look at KingDoom92's brilliant weapon.

Isn't that so intellectual? Okay KingDoom, your shots will be ready in half an hour. In the mean time I want you to go play in traffic, kk? ^_^

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmmm..........the fourteenth's member sword seems pretty cool. I mean I can recall from the Xemnas battle but I really don't know. I hope she does wield a weapon. And I hoe it's cool too! XD

Well since Xemnas only uses weapons used by those in the Org. in KH2 except for Roxas' I think we can dismiss the sword being the fourteenth members. Another reason we can dismiss the idea because they each had different weapons. Since Siax used a sword I don't think she would either. As for weapon I think she will wield, probably a mace or a whip.

Omegas Squared

i always thought the sword was a sort of mix between a keyblade and xemnas's air sabers because i think the crown represents great keyblade power (which is why sora can get one in kh2fm+)

S

Seasalticee

Well, personally I wouldn't care what her weapon would be. Just as long as they don't give her a keyblade, I mean keyblades are the shizz, but they're giving EVERYONE a keyblade these days.. :rolleyes:

I'd think a whip or cat o' nine tails would be cool, but as for what I want....The Fourteenth Member's Weapon

And as for Ansem 827, what you want for #14's weapon... err, I really wouldn't think and/or want that she'd wield something like that. :unsure: Sorry, I just don't want anyone having a staff in the game except for Donald, who I extremely hate to pieces..

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, personally I wouldn't care what her weapon would be. Just as long as they don't give her a keyblade, I mean keyblades are the shizz, but they're giving EVERYONE a keyblade these days.. :rolleyes:

But if she's Aqua she has to have a Keyblade ;-;

And as for Ansem 827, what you want for #14's weapon... err, I really wouldn't think and/or want that she'd wield something like that. :unsure: Sorry, I just don't want anyone having a staff in the game except for Donald, who I extremely hate to pieces..

I resent that.
That goose doesn't even have a staff.
He has wands.
Staffs are longer.

KingdomSealer

The sword is possible, but I kinda doubt it. But the whip idea I had thought of before and that seems really cool. A table...well not so much haha but interesting thought. I also thought maybe a bow and arrows, just throwing it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back