• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you like to see in the D23 trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It's also got two characters named Chip, but Lumiere isn't at all a common name.

Lumiara is also the only way you could spell it because the name you suggested has two i's and Marluxia has one.
I mean, in the end it doesn't matter so much, since these are hypotheticals and stuff and anything's possible.
Marluxa's name will be Sora, obviously.

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
I think you mean Xehanort,Fudge?
Gah8wWB.jpg

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would like to see gameplay in the Tangled world (with Rapunzel fighting alongside you), a bit more story details (nothing too spoilery), and an actual summon used.

Then after the trailer is done, they can reveal a picture of the new world.

SomeKHFan

Awards
Maybe some basic gameplay of Twilight Town, Land of Corona and San FranTokyo.

Maybe a cutscene or a couple, like the Orchestra trailer. And some basic character reveals who have yet to appear in previous trailers that don't spoil much.

And the music.....would have to be Under the Sea :p

Seriously though, hoping for a new OST that would be from KH3.

Rosebudx

Awards
Release date, obvs.

Information on a new world (which I'm fairly sure is a given).

Something from either Tangled or BH6 (pleeeease give us something from at least one of these!).

Kairi and Lea getting into whatever the story has them getting into without getting too spoilerific.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Sora & Riku interactions because you will never get enough of them
  • Kairi and Riku's new clothes
  • AQUA
  • Atlantis world because I have hopes and dreams okay
  • San Fransokyo

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maybe they will actually show Master Xehanort himself. I really hoping we eventually get a trailer showing him and Sora finally meeting face to face.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe they will actually show Master Xehanort himself. I really hoping we eventually get a trailer showing him and Sora finally meeting face to face.

This got me thinking... I hope Master Xehanort is not going to be the secluded final boss archetype. Unlike most previous title, in KH III we know who the main villain is: make him be present.
I'll never stress this enough: KH III is Master Xehanort's final dance. Make me feel like it is.
Even if there is a surprise final boss at the end, point still stands.

But yeah seeing him in the new engine might be cool.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This got me thinking... I hope Master Xehanort is not going to be the secluded final boss archetype. Unlike most previous title, in KH III we know who the main villain is: make him be present.
I'll never stress this enough: KH III is Master Xehanort's final dance. Make me feel like it is.
Even if there is a surprise final boss at the end, point still stands.

But yeah seeing him in the new engine might be cool.

See, as Master Xehanort fan here I would have agreed but I totally believe that because of both the EN and JP voice actors died, we will see MX's role significantly diminished while more...representations of him will serve as his primary mouthpiece. I.e. Young Xehanort.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
See, as Master Xehanort fan here I would have agreed but I totally believe that because of both the EN and JP voice actors died, we will see MX's role significantly diminished while more...representations of him will serve as his primary mouthpiece. I.e. Young Xehanort.
i agree who to say that young xehanort stabs master xehanort in the back plus we haven ine more days but eight more days for master spockanort

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
No disrespect to his deceased VAs, but I don't understand why that should limit his appearances. Especially if they manage to find suitable replacements.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Kairi and Lea getting into whatever the story has them getting into without getting too spoilerific.

What's to spoil? Kairi's gonna sit out the whole game training & & then accomplish jackshit anyway in the final battle. You know it's true.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
9 more days until d23 stuff i imagine nomura would have to leave japan soon to set everything up

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No disrespect to his deceased VAs, but I don't understand why that should limit his appearances. Especially if they manage to find suitable replacements.

I don't personally think it should limit his appearance, but most auteurs have this idea in their mind on how they want something to be. For example in media, when Mako died the staff decided to limit the voiced scenes of Iroh in ATLA as a way to respect his passing away. Or in Harry Potter, when Richard Harris died they intentionally chose to take Dumbledore's character into different direction when he was replaced by Michael Gambon. Or with the passing of Anton Yelchin, GDT has stated that in Trollhunters the voice change of the main character Jim will correlate to a change in his character.

You see this happen a lot in media, especially in Japanese media. Another example is Igor in the Persona series and how they decided to change the character's personality to go with the new voice change. A character either gets a diminished role or their characterization is changed somehow.

If Nimoy and Otsuka were the envisioned voices for Master Xehanort by Nomura, it stands to reason that they could either diminish the appearance of the character as a way to respect the previous voice actors (which also could help to play up how MX as a puppet master controlling everything and making the final fight against him like your typical JRPG where you stand off against the ominous villain that the main character rarely interacts with but has been directly affected by throughout the game), or hope that they find good enough soundalikes.

I find that most auteurs go with the choice they feel aligns with their vision while still being respectful to the deceased. Which is why I said I can totally imagine MX having a diminished role and the rest of his "clones" will be the ones who appear most of the game. It doesn't lessen MX as the main antagonist but it still respects the deceased actors by not having this new voice all over the game.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
scarth the the9 days until d23 kh3 it actually 10 while the nine is for the actually d23 event

SoulXaldin

Awards
I want to see:
- A new Keyblade Transformation or Drive Form
- Subtle Story Details
- New world (even though we ARE getting one, but who doesn't want to see a new world? You get the point haha)
- Hopefully one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness that's not Xemnas or Ansem or Xehanort or Braig
- An excuse to be hyped lolol

kingsoraful

Awards
A release date and more worlds being revealed as the months go bye.

At least 16+ worlds up to 20 would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back