• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
first, i would kill whoever is reponsible, then i will find a new obsession, like naruto
49we

moogles

I would go into hysterics and have plastic surgery to make me look like Sora and I would go on a journey to open the door to the light. The fate of the worlds would me in my hands and a few other freaks willing to get plastic surgery so that they look like Donald and Goofy. We will continue the saga. Beware of us for we are crazy.

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
.lol you guys are all hilarouns(well most of you) I'd probably, start smashing my room w/ the chair and then, start kicking up dirt in my own back yard. Collect and angry mob w/ torches and pickforks and charge all th way to japan, and start talking in geberish.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I think I would laugh my ass off. All of these people have started forums and care so much about this game that it would be funny to see what people would do.

moogles

Zero Rider said:
I think I would laugh my ass off. All of these people have started forums and care so much about this game that it would be funny to see what people would do.

What the hell? You have over 600 posts yourself! You would have wasted alot of time just like the rest of us.

sasuke 189

alot of you peple are idiots commiting suicide,killing,mobs,? i,d just boycot suqure enix . serusly you peple need to get a life

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Here's what I would do. Shoot all the KH staff (in a funny way), make my own keyblade to kill those who turn into Heartless and then take over Square Enix! Muahahahahaha!

What am I saying? I'd murder Testuya Nomura and then take over Square Enix, so then I could make more Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy games! I am so evil! *laughs a Riku-possessed laugh*

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I would probably get angry, and then cry. I have been highly anticipating this game for a while now. I would hate it if they would just up and quit like that.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
id proly beat the living S%#t out of nomura and everyone else who worked on the game. then id fel bad for square, not becuz i beat the hell out of everyone of them, but becuase they were going to lose millions of $ in profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back