• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would u like to see in kh3 *possible spoilers?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
I don't know if this is the right thread so if it isnt someone can move it

but what would u like to see in kh3?
like talk about anything i guess.

based on what nomura said that sora's probably not going to be in it and i heard that it is gonna be about keyblades or something i was thinking what if you created a character (like hair, eyes, skin tone, girl/boy, personaliy, keyblade,etc.) and then you went on their journey or something? or fight in the keyblade wars

idk.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Kingdom Hearts is about Sora, and always will be about Sora and those connected to him. There won't be a game without Sora

Meh, I'm bad at coming up with stuff, all I pretty much want is some updated stuff. Better graphics, better gameplay, more abilities, more items and keyblades, more Drive Forms, more worlds, a waaay better story with decent plot elements

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Yeah i want Sora to be in KHIII too.
One thing i want for sure in KHIII is a lot more fmv's
KH1 and KHII had 3 each(opening,ending,secret)
Also more original characters (like Axel and Org)and less FF and Disney charac.

rikufan06

id like to see more of xehanort like y he lost his memeories and if hes conected to kairi (a reason y shes princess) y kiri having chances of seeing her original homeland she ddint want to see it and a whole lot more

Axens

Banned
I wanna see Kairi actually fight a battle for once, instead of being on the sidelines. Making her a playable character would be an added bonus.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A revised Reaction Command system like that in God of War 2.

The minimum graphical quality is that of the high-quality non-CG KH2 custcenes.

A difficulty setting where you can customise certain traits of the enemies and how they fight, along with the ability to put it up torturously high, so as to have a challenging game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
sora has to be in kh3, so we can c his tragic death scene XD
[QUOTE=testify]Have a heart attack while banging Kairi[/QUOTE]

thisisthebeat

I would like to see more FF characters. Probably not possible, but FF13 and FFversus13 would be really awesome! Maybe some Pixar worlds? Because didn't Disney buy them? Like a Toy Story world! YAY.

and question, how many years apart is KH2 and KH3 going to be?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh! and I don't care what anyone says, but I want Sora to interact with Hannah Montana! XD
picture.php
LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Key

I would like to have a darker story line (not expecting one, though), a few new worlds and maybe a re-boot of Org XIII (no idea how that would work, though). I was thinking of a TWEWY world, but then realized some idiot would get hired to do the TWEWY world and it would be a disaster.

Oh, and the death of Sora from banging Kairi of course. XD

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I had this moment in my mind since watching Wall-E: Hades or Maleficent revives a ton of Disney villains at once & they ambush Sora & take him prisoner. Then Riku/Kairi/Mickey/Goofy/Donald go on a trek to recruit every past guest party member (including new ones introduce in this game) for a daring rescue. They save Sora just as he's about to be executed. Sora has a happy tearful thank you moment with his friends & then a kick ass battle royale with a 20+ party vs. 20+ bosses at once commences.

See Wall-E originally had a scene of Eve getting hurt in the trash room & Wall-E saving her. The final film had near the same scene but with the roles reversed. The film's director stated it was because he released that Wall-E had been affecting the lives of the rest of the cast & there needed to be a return the favor scene where the characters come together to save Wall-E.

I think something similar is needed for the final KH game. The whole series has pretty much been Sora helping people & making new friends, they should come together to help him at some point.

That & the battle of every hero vs. every villain simultaneously would crazy epic.

leapyear29

i think they should make kh3 or what ever it shall be called onto the xbox cause i know few people who have bought the xbox but are true kh/ff fans..:)

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i think they should make kh3 or what ever it shall be called onto the xbox cause i know few people who have bought the xbox but are true kh/ff fans..:)

So you put the game onto a console where it has little fanbase?

SkeithShadow

Well you have to see all the aspects. Disney bought Pixar, so we can see stuff like The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, etc. Disney also bought Marvel, so we could see Spiderman, Hulk, X-Men, etc. Also it would be cool if they factored in something new for crossing between worlds, a new aspect to the Gummi Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back