• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would have happened to Sora if?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I was thinking if Sora hasn't intterupted Riku in KH1. Would he still have gotten the KK? I don't think so.
And if Riku is indeed connected to Terra which (according to the first concept video had the KK) and Sora is connected to Ven (who had WTD or souleater "the actual name I don't remember") I believe that Sora may have recieved Soul Eater if not already had KK. This also re-enforces the idea of Having a part of Ven in Sora. At this point this is only an idea as the concept video is just that CONCEPT. So nothing hard evidence. what are your thoughts? or can you expand on this?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Except Sora having the Soul Eater doesn't work, as Maleficent gave Riku the Soul Eater. And Riku was opening his heart to Darkness, so I don't think the KK would've chosen him as his heart was quite weak at the time.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, doesn't work. KK is definitely meant for Riku, and it is certain that Riku would have gotten it had he not left before the KK could get to him, but Soul Eater is a weapon of darkness( which Sora was very unfond of at the time, so it wouldn't choose him of all people), and it's not a keyblade, so it couldn't have "picked" Sora anyway.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Actually we don't know that Maleficent gave it to Riku. at least I don't think so.

Riku has already met XH/Ansem by this time and if he had connections to Ven in the past why couln't he have it.

and I think the first time we see it is when he says "It is I, Ansem, The seeker of darkness"

I could be wrong about the time line but I am pretty sure that ansem could have already done some damage to Riku with that

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Actually we don't know that Maleficent gave it to Riku. at least I don't think so.

Why not? It's by far the most logical explanation.

Riku has already met XH/Ansem by this time and if he had connections to Ven in the past why couln't he have it.

Eh, Riku got Soul Eater way before he ever ran into XH.

and I think the first time we see it is when he says "It is I, Ansem, The seeker of darkness"

No. We first see it in Traverse Town. Way before that.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
thanks for crorrecting me I thought we didn't see it intil much later like after the first hollow bastion visit because if he already had soul eater than how would he be able to take control of KK?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I only assumed the KK wouldn't have picked Riku had Sora been there or not due to the fact that Riku was opening his heart to darkness. I know it was meant for him. I'm just saying I don't think it would've gone to him had Sora been there or not due to the aforementioned accepting darkness.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
He took control of the KK...because Soul Eater isn't a keyblade. They're not the same kind of weapon.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
OHHHHHHH. I thought that it was. Because asks Riku if it is a keyblade and he says yest but it is different it has the pwoer to onlock peoples hearts. and sora refers to it as that later on as well.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
More proof that the KK was meant for Riku is in Traverse Town when Riku takes it from Sora and it doesn't immediately transfer itself back to Sora, like it did when Leon had it in Kh1, and when Jack Sparrow had it in Kh2.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
OHHHHHHH. I thought that it was. Because asks Riku if it is a keyblade and he says yest but it is different it has the pwoer to onlock peoples hearts. and sora refers to it as that later on as well.

Uh...he's not talking about Soul Eater.

025.jpg

^That's what they're talking about. The "Heart Unlocker" keyblade.

This is Soul Eater:

181.jpg

They're obviously not the same.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay so I missed out I never took that look.

So where is the heart unlocker

I get the difference now. I just never looked closely enough

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Uh...he's not talking about Soul Eater.

^That's what they're talking about. The "Heart Unlocker" keyblade.

This is Soul Eater:

They're obviously not the same.

Oh. Gotcha. No. Not the same, as the Soul Eater became WtD later on. Which leaves one question on my mind. Why is it that XH had a double edged soul eater in the Final Battle from Kh1..? Probably simply because he had control over Riku, and the Soul Eater is just a dark weapon.

The heart unlocker was made from the hearts of the six princesses. It disappeared when Sora stabbed himself with it to release Kairi's heart and the hearts of the other six princesses.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
The Heart Unlocker...couldnt they have given it a better name, firstly?
Secondly..I really wish they had elaborated on that...How it was made, the fact it took on an evil appearance, though made from the purest of hearts...and what would have happened if it was complete? It was still lacking kairis heart....
Yay for ADD...I dont remember where i was going anymore.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The Heart Unlocker...couldnt they have given it a better name, firstly?

It's not an official name. It's just fanon.

Secondly..I really wish they had elaborated on that...How it was made, the fact it took on an evil appearance, though made from the purest of hearts...

Well, it was probably made using darkness as well, so that might be why...I don't think it's too relevant though.

and what would have happened if it was complete? It was still lacking kairis heart....

Good question.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I think Sora still would've gotten the KK just cause Riku probably would've given let that dark stuff get on him and go to another world. The KK would probably still would've chosen Sora since it's supposed-to-be master went into the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back