• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Wil You Be Doing And Where

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
where Will You Be The Day Kingdom Hearts 2 Comes Out I Will Be In Line Waiting Anxiously And I Wont Have To Wait Cuz I Know Sombidy At Gc And I Can Go To The Front Of The Line And I Will Get It For 45 Dollers Cuz Of That Well 40 Ac Ctouly Cuz I Preordered It But I Still Cant Wait Till It Comes Out 43 Days

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
And this thread proves what point...surely ever KH liking member on these forums will be doing the exact same thing...

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
why go to school on that day is a waste of time...........so dont go and play kh2 all day like me xD

UnknownEnigma

i think ill be at school and get the game the next day because for CoM i went to the store and they didnt have it on the 7th!!! i was so mad cause they said todays the shipping date it comes tomorrow so i dont know what to do, i didnt preorder it either

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I going to be at the gamecrazy door as soon as it opens because I homeschooled and I can take the whole week off if I want. Heck I might finish school alot earlier than that.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
im not going to school on tuesday like i said before in another thread so i can play kh2 from the morning until late night

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
^tru-dat homes.......tru-dat^ ^-^ I have it preordered..so I have it anyways..i can just waltz in "Um yes dear Sir, I would like KH2?"...."Tankies!" Go home, put it in teh PS2...it will not be coming out until it is beaten >.O

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i dont think im going to beat in one day in proud mode probably it is going to take me about a week or 2 to beat it 100% xD

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
I already got it all planned out. I'm going to ditch school that day and get to the mall before it even opens and wait there with a billion people right behind me. And then, when they open it, we're going to be running to Game Stop like a bat out of hell, (or like the stampede in the Lion King). But I know a short cut, so I'll get there first, (right after I throw an old lady in their direction so some will trip...the old people goes to the mall early). Bang on the metal rungs of the Game Stop entrance before they pull it up and open it. And slam right into the front counter yelling, "KH2! KH2! GIVE IT TO ME OR I WILL KILL YOU!" In a chant, of course. And then, people would come and push and shove and they'd be chanting it as well going, "KH2! KH2! GIVE IT TO ME OR I WILL KILL YOU!" until they give it to me, run home, (everyone would have left for school or work) and play it all through the damn day!!!

Yep...life is good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back