• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was he like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Sephiroth wrecked quite a bit of havok in his own world. Seeing how his world is about equal to the entire KH cosmos when you compare the two games (airship = Gummi ship) with each world being less than a city in a regular FF, you're making a big deal out of nothing, and off topic as well. Simmer down then.

How is this off topic? His destructive nature has plenty to do with this topic. The point is, he destroyed countless world which would mean his evil nature is greater than that of many villians IMO.

Lolita

Dear You
It's off topic because Sephiroth basically has nothing to do with this topic. This topic is about Xehanort, not Sephiroth. o__o This isn't a topic of who's the best video game villain, but how Xehanort was when he was ATW's apprentice.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's off topic because Sephiroth basically has nothing to do with this topic. This topic is about Xehanort, not Sephiroth. o__o This isn't a topic of who's the best video game villain, but how Xehanort was when he was ATW's apprentice.

I know but I was using Xehanort's destructive nature as an example of his behavior when he was with Ansem the wise. I was just using Sephiroth as a comparison to show the scale of Xehanort's destructive nature. It was to show his destructive nature and how it affected him when he was with Ansem the wise.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Creating mass destruction =\= comparable character traits.
Unless I missed where Xehanort kept going "mother, mother".
Bad example, move along.

well there were countless examples I could use but whatever.

The fact is Xehanort is a destructive, curious, insane, power hungry monster that can't seem to understand friendship and love or perhaps he does not wish to understand it. This is ho Xehanort has always been and how he always will be.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
AtW described him as rather a charming, loyal young man in his initial reports, it's simply that they never really reported that period because nothing of true interest happened in it.
So no, I'd say Xehanort wasn't always like that.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The fact is Xehanort is a destructive, curious, insane, power hungry monster that can't seem to understand friendship and love or perhaps he does not wish to understand it. This is ho Xehanort has always been and how he always will be.

Well Xehanort wasn't hell bent on destroying the worlds and becoming a power hungry tyrant. Everything he did within that time frame was for the sake of science and discovery. The end result of his research however took a darker turn leading to: AtW's banishment to TRoN, the Orgs uprising, creation of the most destructive force in the universe, destruction of various worlds... the list goes on.

Lolita

Dear You
Xehanort wasn't destructive. o___o Like Rain said, ATW trusted him as a loyal apprentice, he was curious, yes, but he wasn't destructive, that's when he turned into a heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back