• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the worst thing you can think of to doto someone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elemental

Bleed them, over a weeks time, slowly draw their blood from them. the feeling is dizzy and lasting, its somthing that would torment them, or do the old school thing, drops of water endlessly until he/she gose insane but it takes some time. or both. however if your really want to hurt someone and have them feel it for their whole life, go with emotional, not break their heart, but study them, then when the moment is right make everything dear to them disapear, make them feel like their worlds falling apart.
but thats just what I´d do (for fun some times)

UnknownEnigma

hahahha i should be good at this....wait thats not good....anyways the worst thing is turn your back on your friends and forget them completly and dont care for them one bit. all in all....yes number one is break their hearts.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Take away their copy of KH and make sure they never get to get KH2. Killing them will only put them out of their misery, they will have to suffer knowing they will not play it. J/K. Probably, the worst kind of pain would be pain from the heart. That can damage you man.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Ummm...make them wtch people kill eachother9like their best friends and family) then make them eat really bad things. And when they can'r take much more make them have a slow and painful death.and to hide the bodies you burn them and throw the ashes in the ocean and clean the weapon and then take a cruise across the atlantic ocean and throw the weapon in the ocean;) .( not like i watch and understand how solving crimes works) ok so i do watch alot of CSI and have alot of cop friends.:D

Awards
Tie them to a rock in the hottest desert of the world, and leave them there to die of hunger after you've whipped them hundreds of times and killed their entire family in front of them.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
First:Strap them to ametal chair with a heater under it
2nd:turn up the heat slowly untill its as hot as a branding iron
3rd:then put the person in a dark room, where the only visible thing says "Yu have this long to live," counting by the seconds.
4th:after 24 hours, run in and yell BOO!
5th:If the persons still alive, cut open six inch slits in non places (like the crotch)
6th:have a Dirty hobo come in and rip open those wounds whil pouring salt/alcohol in them
7th:then, throw him in to a prison cell with 10 prisnors armed with sharp, pointy knives (burning with the fires of a thousand evils is optional.) AND LET THEM LOOSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back