• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE EERIE SKY SOUNDS??? (January 12 - NOW)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NobodyWithAHeart

Strange Sounds in the Sky 2012 - YouTube
Strange Sounds Costa Rica 2012 - YouTube
MYSTERIOUS APOCALYPTIC SOUND Costa Rica, Central America Jan.2012. Signs! of Times: Prediction. - YouTube (Skip this one to :50)

Not my YouTube channel, but I live in MD and heard one last night at 1 AM. These sounds heard WORLDWIDE (Canady, Czech Republic, Coasta Rica, Chile, America, Russia) it sounds like the Earth i moaning or like a loud grinding noise. These are SCARING the HECK out of me :( and I don't fear many things, but these sounds are EERIE as eerie can be! Seismologists don't know what the sound is and scientists are completely PUZZLED by this.

Be careful out there.

NobodyWithAHeart

Reports of dogs barking a few seconds before the sounds come, birds flying away in a quick and fearful manner, sounds like it's coming from the air but it is NOT confirmed.

Sorry for so many of these comments, I'm just afraid lol

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
dude best watch out and keep a solid roof over your head just in case

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
It really is kinda creepy bro, I don't think it's a hoax either... If it is, it's the biggest one I've ever seen, tons of private users are uploading their own videos of the noise, and a couple independant news websites have covered it. It's... Strange, to say the least...

NobodyWithAHeart

It happened again 3:31 AM Baltimore, MD, USA. Lasted 14 minutes 37 seconds. 11 minutes before, my bassethound puppy and golden retriever were whining and cuddling to me in a fearful manner. Then the noise happened and my golden retriever was barking and my puppy was crying.

Something VERY weird is happening.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I love how they cut off the video before an explanation is offered.

In that particular instance it just sounds like some wind.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
They don't try to explain it, I found where it goes a little further, they just make a couple comments and then go back to talking about the game. It was a dome, so it can't have been wind, and if it were something common, I don't think the commentators would have found it remarkable, if you listen close it really does sound like the same thing everyone else is hearing. I want to believe it's a fake, but there's a lot of news sites covering it, including the telegraph. It's not an old sound either, it's something that's only been reported in the last year or so, starting in 2010. If it were so common, someone would have said something about it earlier, right? I just, I'm baffled here.

NobodyWithAHeart

This has kept me from sleeping tonight, 2 times (3:31 AM and 6:08 AM) I heard the noise, 1st time lasted 17 minutes, 2nd time lasted 12 minutes. It's SO SCARY!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Welp, you guys enjoy your paranoia and creepy shit, I'll stick around in Australia where so far as I can tell nothing like this has happened.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Posted on a conspiracy website? Not anything in the news, or anything even slightly more reliable?

Yeahno.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
just a bunch of dumb paranoia

weird/bad shit happens every year and this year won't be any different, except people are paranoid because of some retarded idea so they chalk it up to something else, seriously even mayan descendants acknowledge that it's a huge misconception

i'm going to love it when the year ends and the world is still here

and if it ends, it's not going to be because the mayans predicted it

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back