• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
NobodyWithAHeart

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Part of me wishes I could hear it out at my house, just so I could believe it's actually real... It doesn't seem like it should be...

But look at it this way, this is a global phenomenon, the earth is making noise, it's strange but so far, there's no reports of anything horrible happening, or anyone getting hurt. No cracks are opening up for the demon cthulhu to crawl out, it's just an inexplicable noise. There's no reason to be afraid yet, mate, so don't let it scare you too much.
    Yeah... They caught it on a baseball game... And it's defying any logical explanation because it's a relatively new sound, just starting in the last year or so, so it can't have been something common, there would've been reports... I'm still trying to figure out how this can be fake, because, if it's real, I don't think it can be anything good... Damn.
    It's interesting, that's for sure. Somehow I can't shake the feeling its a hoax, or some kind of prank.
    Dunno how much you've figured out, but I think your noise has something to do with the earth. There's rumors flying around about it being chemtrail related, but I've always thought that was a bit paranoid to begin with. However, it seems like animals are affected by this before it ever even starts, the only time I've heard of that happening in that way is before an earthquake... Just speculation on my part though.
    Playing 358/2 and wondering, who will I eat my icecream with >.< now most people hate that line, but remember the symbolism the ice cream has, every day, Roxas and Axel would have ice cream together, and soon Xion came along, thus building up the friendship. So that line is important.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back