• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the fuck is america

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
Re: what the bonk is america

2nd one(Ven95) is the only funny one, the first one was made by enraged homos and the third one by hardcore liberals(like the weed-smoking douche unemployed ones, not the funny ones on television).

Zul

Awards

HOW ELSE CAN I JUSTIFY MY OWN VIEWPOINT?!?!

I don't care 'bout yer dern viewpoints you liberals are ruinin our shoshiety. Dis is A'murca, if you don't like A'murca you can jus git out.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
In Washington, yes, here be Bigfoot, and Microsoft has a bunch of Nerds, but Seattle is the place for Music and Hipsters.
Also, we have mountains and trees.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

dumfckistan.gif

Beautiful .

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

So, I'm pretty much from Pretty Much Nothing/ KKK/ Dumbfuckistan (aka Missouri, the Show Me State), but currently live in Unemployed People/ Nothing/ Dumbfuckistan (Indiana, the Hooiser State)? By the way, we're Basketball country to. Btw, on a more serious note, is that the results for Bush, Obama, or what people would vote for now? I could of sworn both of my states swayed towards Obama in '08. (because that's how bad Bush was)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back