• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the fuck is america

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
1251271821224.gif

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
California's is wrong. It should say faggots. Before anyone throws a fit over what I said, just so you know, I live there. That's how I know this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
California's is wrong. It should say faggots. Before anyone throws a fit over what I said, just so you know, I live there. That's how I know this.

I was gonna say that, but we don't even allow gay marriage so we can't be the faggots. -_- So we are just the "Pretty Much Awesome" people with some dickheads in the OC and awesome gay pride parades in San Fran, and vineyards and Mexicans.

axel95

Awards
I'm glad to see nobody sees that Iowa is nothing but a bunch of hicks and queers, which some people in this state are, but just remember,, if you are eating corn, it was grown by, according to you guys, hicks and queers. LETS GO HAWKS!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like the first one better. California was awesome. I mean, I like being the home of the gays....but we have more than that...especially since we don't even allow gay marriage. -_-

Maxyli138

I like the first one better. California was awesome. I mean, I like being the home of the gays....but we have more than that...especially since we don't even allow gay marriage. -_-

I think I rather be British than an annoying cunt.

And I've been to California and it's really nice. Didn't really notice if there were gays or not.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And I've been to California and it's really nice. Didn't really notice if there were gays or not.

Lol, I dont think it is something people actively look for while walking down the street, anyways. And it doesn't really matter since people are people be they gay, bi, straight, transgender, or green. It isn't something people wear on their sleeves to show the world.

I think I rather be British than an annoying cunt.

What does that mean?

Last edited:

Maxyli138

Re: what the bonk is america

British people speak english -_-. its an international language

i'm opting for you meant you wish you had a british accent

My iPod has this weird habit of completely changing my sentences. I originally said "I can't speak like a British person"

Lol, I dont think it is something people actively look for while walking down the street, anyways. And it doesn't really matter since people are people be they gay, bi, straight, transgender, or green. It isn't something people wear on their sleeves to show the world.

What does that mean?

Well these "maps" are all opinionated. Gays don't come from any states. They are just people that could be from anywhere. Just like New England isn't all British people. There all kinds of people there.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Re: what the bonk is america

what the

bonk america

bitches got nothin on cana-

okay yeah actually you guys could totally kick our dumbass prime ministers ass but after he finally gets kicked out

bitches got nothin on canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back