• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What system???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxharmlessXsinxX

Whenever I looked up somewhere about Final Mix II+ (and i think there is just a Final Mix I & II idk) it says it wasn't released in USA :( only Japan so what can I actually get it for to play wit???

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yes, it was only released in Japan.
To get it, you'll basically have to import it off of eBay, Amazon, whatever other internet store may have it. To play it, you'll also have to get Swap Magic which will allow you to play it on your PS2.

XxharmlessXsinxX

Then wats w/ all these forums about them...unless it just discusing about it and not actual gameplay

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Whenever I looked up somewhere about Final Mix II+ (and i think there is just a Final Mix I & II idk) it says it wasn't released in USA :( only Japan so what can I actually get it for to play wit???
You need a modded PS2 or a Swap Magic.

It can be purchased at a variety of places, avoid PlayAsia and other affilites,related companies, etc.(They overcharge).

Best places to buy it:

Ebay.com
Amazon.com
Buy.com
Renchi.com(This place also sells modded PS2's)

Unfortunately, the game's text is all in Japanese, but that can be solved with a guide and a script from Gamefaqs.com. It still plays the same, and the upside is all of the English cutscenes from the NA release are in English.

IT runs anywhere from 20 US Dollars to 40 at worst. Depending on where you buy, Shipping and Handling may factor in to your overall total. If you you decide to get a Warranty, that may also cost extra.

Hope that helped.

To be clear, this game is Japan only.

EDIT:
Then wats w/ all these forums about them...unless it just discusing about it and not actual gameplay

Well......most of us have played it, or would like too. 8/

Being that this is a Kingdom Hearts Website, leaving out a game in the series regardless of it's nation of origin would be stupid. Besides, we're not all Americans.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm still waiting hopelessly for a US version.

I would stop waiting, we're definitly not getting it D':.

Anyway, buy Swap Magic and import it. There's no plans on releasing it here.

The only thing I don't get is why they release Re:CoM here, but not FM. [probably just for VA testing, but someone answer me.]

jda-roxas

what is swap magic? like i realize it lets you play foreign games but what does it look like?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
SwapMagic3_6Plus.jpg

Welcome to Swap Magic 3 Official Web Site

jda-roxas

thnx XD...i think i will buy one just for the sake of final mix

so who will actually go to all this trouble besides me? :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back