• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what system for future kh games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which system

• Xbox 360

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Playstation 3

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
PS3, i just can't imagine playing KH on Wii. I find the idea of it somewhat scary.....

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
the playstation 3 seriously needs help. it wouldn't feel right it kingdom hearts were to be in another system. wii is my second option but i really prefer it to be on the playstation 3. besides the ps3 might lower its price by the time kingdom hearts iii is around.

paoupu girl

Yeah, PS3 would make it feel more like KH. But still, the system doesn't really matter that much to me, although i'd like it to be released for both Xbox 360 and PS3. That'd be cool.

A

Audo

the playstation 3 seriously needs help. it wouldn't feel right it kingdom hearts were to be in another system. wii is my second option but i really prefer it to be on the playstation 3. besides the ps3 might lower its price by the time kingdom hearts iii is around.
That doesn't really mean the console would be in any better of a situation as it is today...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
besides the ps3 might lower its price by the time kingdom hearts iii is around.

If not, the 360 is always an option. I'm not saying that I favor it over the PS3, but it's a good option if SE is worried about price.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

If the PS3 were still in the same position when KHIII came out as it is currently, I doubt SE would risk putting KHIII on there... They would put it on a more popular and more secure system...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
if that happens... i think it's likely kingdom hearts iii will go multi-platform. ps3 and any of those other two. like final fantasy xiii. the ps3 sales in japan are doing great but not here.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
My thoughts exactly. KH should have been multiplatform from the beginning, in my opinion.

A

Audo

Wii is doing good practically everywhere.
GASP. Must be going to the Wii :O

paoupu girl

It would be a bit......... different to play KH on Wii, but I don't think that i could play through the whole game. I'm sorta stuck now, but i still think that KH for both PS3 and for Xbox 360 is the way to go

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i prefer playstation's controller over the wii's controllers. o_O

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
R-K, I think you have to face the facts: You lost this debate.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
No way. The Wii for KH? It would totally screw up everything about KH.

And exactly how would that be...? Do you know how the controller sceme would be...? Exactly... You don't... In fact, the Wii could easily be the best thing that ever happened for KH...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
lol. For me to lose, would imply that i was ever in a debate.
I'm just blurting out things.

Well, the majority of those who posted in this thread disagree with you. KH3 wouldn't be very good on the Wii.
Just thought I'd point that out. (no offense)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back