• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What path did you set?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
When I first played the game, I picked the staff and gave up the shield. That's why I had more trouble and died more than my brother; he picked the sword and gave up the staff.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I chose the sword and got rid of the shield.

I rather have STR than DEF and I rather have Magic than DEF.

Plus STR and Magic is more useful than DEF anyway.

skilled keyblada

iv done all of em by beatin the game heaps of times a diff one everytime and i found the sword and getting rid of the staff is the easiest although this may be because i hardly use magic only for curing mainly.

firion

i took sword, left shield. and when i beat it out very hard or whatever its called i picked shiled and left sword, just to change things up.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I chose the sword and staff in both my games and gave up the sheild. If I play for a Destiny island game, I'llchoose the sheild and give up the staff.

JapanesePanda

When playing it on normal, I chose staff and got rid of the shield. Now on expert, I got rid of the staff and chose the sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back