• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What path did you set?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Took the sword and gave up the shield the first time, but now whenever I decide to play it again, I always choose the sword, and then give up the staff.

Gaulet

I guess that not many people dont like magic as much lol You all should try picking the staff just for the hell of it, I did and now playing on expert mode and the magic is coming in useful.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
*gives BlaZinbritt11588 a high-five* Awright! A gamer after my own mind!

I picked the staff and gave up the sword. ^^a healing magic is more helpful to me than strength, because I can keep myself alive faster than I can kill everything.

Besides, I like being a mage. Let Donald and Goofy do the melee fighting -- I'll heal them as long as I have Ethers and Elixirs.

Sonik

I, alot like most people, kept the sword and tossed the staff, I love being close up and personal not defending myself or standing back, but i always wondered if you start with magic if you chose the staff as main?

Gaulet

At least some people tried the staff cause now I am trying on expert mode and I choose the staff and gave up the sword and right now I am doing hella good. lol

NettikGirl

I always go for the sword, and give up the staff. I did that for expert mode, and I'm kinda startin' to regret it slightly... ^^;; (Can't beat Dragon Maleficent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back