• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What order do you recommend to finish the game in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienmonkey

So now i noticed that i have to choose a person and play through their story, now this makes me nervous cause i hate choosing one and then spoiling something in one of the other stories :p
So i was wondering from the viewpoint of someone who cleared the game.
What order of completion makes the most sense to you?
So like should i just choose the way i see the list in the game? Terra -> Ventus -> Aqua, or did any of you find a better order :)?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
TVA seems the way to go.

Terra is the easiest character to play as
Ven is the most familiar(KH1 Sora)
And Aqua is really hard at the beginning.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
TVA seems the way to go.

Terra is the easiest character to play as
Ven is the most familiar(KH1 Sora)
And Aqua is really hard at the beginning.

Also this is the order Mr. N. said to play.

Personally i found Ven and Aqua equally familliar...don't know why though.

sonickenshin

Awards
Ven -> Terra -> Aqua

A lot of Terra and Aqua's story spoils Ven's stuff, so...

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Aqua last, def. The other two don't matter much. Nomura recommended Terra first, I played Ven first.

Alienmonkey

Okay thanks for all the quick replies :)! i can finally start knowing i won't spoil too much xD!
I would give you all thumbs up if the forum had a function for that D:

Allister Rose

French Lover
terra doesn't spoil much of ven's story. th e ending makes you want to play ven's and well aqua's....for some reason she seemed to be the one out of the loop

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well Terra and Ven usually go first/second in the Disney worlds and Aqua is almost always last so do Aqua last and Ven and Terra whichever. I did TVA.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i say TVA terra may spoil the mystery of ventus, he doesn't spoil his ending, then play ventus to know the ending, and then play aqua to know more on ven's ending that you didn't get from terra or ventus

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure Aqua spoils the shit outta Ven's. -_-

She does. Terra does as well, though not as much as Aqua's, but one of the biggest mysteries of Ven's scenario is spoiled midway through Terra's in a single line of dialogue.

Allister Rose

French Lover
She does. Terra does as well, though not as much as Aqua's, but one of the biggest mysteries of Ven's scenario is spoiled midway through Terra's in a single line of dialogue.
but that wasn't even the biggest mystery, that just spoiled some on ventus. but there were still 2 other mysteries that gets revealed in all 3 scenarios no matter what

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
VTA, definitely.

Ven spoils nothing. Terra spoils just about everything in Ven's story except the ending, so I highly suggest doing him after Ven. Plus, Ven's story is more interesting when you don't know what Terra is actually doing. Then Aqua last, because she spoils Terra a bit. And you play as her in the Final Episode afterwards.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
AVT or VAT. Terra spoils too much of Ventus. I dont' understand why they're saying "Aqua spoils the other characters" when she really doesn't. Heck, I think they're talking about "Last Episode" to be honest.

Gram

Banned
Awards
ven/terra>terra/ven>Aqua.

start with either ven or terra.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
The only time Ven, Terra, and Aqua's scenarios ever spoil the other scenarios is at Radiant Garden, Land of Departure, Castle of Dreams, and Keyblade Graveyard is the last one. (This is saying for all the places that two or all three of characters meet each other.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back