• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what new games for kh are coming out in america

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

48hello

hello i'm Vann deos anyone know what new kh games are coming out in america

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
right now, its not confirmed if any of em are, but we're assuming BBS and 358 days are coming.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well. I don't think they've made a statement or anything, But BBS and Days.
Maybe Coded. But I doubt it.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
You just gotta love...oh never mind, anyway BBS and 358/2 days might possibly come out. But that is not confirmed.

A

Audo

Actually Coded is the only one that has had any sort of statement. they said they wished to send the game oversea.
Meaning, if anything, Coded is the only one out of the three that has any sort of a NA release mention :p

C

Colours

They will state it, after there absolutely sure if the date's are set correctly.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, as of yet. None have a release date. Coded has the best bet because Nomura talked about it with the words "North America" in a sentence.

Nice to meet you Vann. Your thread has given me laughs.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Hopefully Coded will come out for an actual platform over here, considering our lack of cell phone capabilities.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Actually Coded is the only one that has had any sort of statement. they said they wished to send the game oversea.
Meaning, if anything, Coded is the only one out of the three that has any sort of a NA release mention :p

I'd die if they only released Coded. =/

Rix

:)
Awards
If we suddenly get the news that none of them is coming outside Japan, I'll SCREAM! :O

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm not sure how credible anyone here finds wikipedia, but for all 3 games, it says SE has plans for releases in the west.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well... I wouldn't trust wikipedia 100 % ...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, coded is the only one you could really doubt (that is, if you don't take into mind what Nomura said). All of these games are brand new, they're not remakes or anything of the sort, and new games in reasonably popular series like KH are typically localized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back