• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What made KH2 easy (Battle-wise)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
So, I should use Final Form frequently :p

LOL XD
basically unless your leveling up your drives its best to stick with final cause final form never goes into anit form.

So mostly its because Sora is overloaded with abilities?
Sorry, cause I didn't play KH1 or KH2. Hell, I don't have a PS2/Old PS3 or a TV XD
no a counter just adds up by one with each time you use valor form, wisdom, or master.

UltimaKeybearer

The battle system was upgraded which allowed us to link combos on the abilities chart. Also the magic spells are different and there are vary vast attacks that hit enemies in a circle around.

Bosses are so swift now, and after you play through the game once everything is wicked easy.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
lol I button mash like there's no tomorrow for every single KH game out there. That's how I survive (and eventually die if it's a super hard boss that requires more tactic than just mindless button mashing). XD

But KH2 sure made it overkill. The extra abilities, the form drives, and the reaction commands all seemed nearly useless and more for flashiness than function. KH2 showcased some of the coolest moves to ever be shown throughout the KH universe, but they were just too easy. I think the difficulty was downplayed and the flashiness gone up a notch for little kid gamers.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Meh, the problem or me was the reaction commands that didn't have any drawbacks and were time consuming and flashy. The second were the combos which were just too much. Whatever happened to having three swings and then with enough training you got five? Sora was doing some ridiculous stuff lol, my keyblade turning into a whip and blue sparkles swirling around him like a merry go round.

zaqareemalcolm

The second were the combos which were just too much. Whatever happened to having three swings and then with enough training you got five? Sora was doing some ridiculous stuff lol, my keyblade turning into a whip and blue sparkles swirling around him like a merry go round.
Negative Combo + Dodge Slash = Profit?
You get a typical four hit combo.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Weee let's all push the Green Zelda Button kiddies and watch the gameplay phail before our very misbegotten optical sensors!

jazumin-chan

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
rapidcomboscomboscomboscombosEXPLOSION

or alternatively

MAGNERAMAGNERAMAGNERAMAGNERAMAGNERAMAGNERA

I LOL'D.

Yeah, I think the combination of button mashing of x, and triangle when reaction commands came up, as well as ridiculous combo's made it easier. Not only that, but KH2 just told you where to go on a silver platter.

KH1 Sora: We gotta find Ansem SOD! *finds and kills Ansem SOD two hours later*
KH2 Sora: I think Xemnas went thatta way! LETS GO! *finds and kills Xemnas two mins later*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back