• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

defender11

-wastes entire MP bar battling Sephiroth with a single Curaga-

Sephiorth: -starts charging Sin Harvest, and succeeds-

Random nOOb: Goddangit, you suck, Sephiroth.

haha, pretty realistic. the MP thing in KH2 did suck! more than 100 replies, yay!
i'm trying to get it to 1000 views, which would be cool. but yeah, no matter how much you increase the MP, you could only cast cure once!?!? that makes absolutely no sense. ugh

Dexel

Beyond hope
haha, pretty realistic. the MP thing in KH2 did suck! more than 100 replies, yay!
i'm trying to get it to 1000 views, which would be cool. but yeah, no matter how much you increase the MP, you could only cast cure once!?!? that makes absolutely no sense. ugh

It's like a man saying to guests that he has have cookies and milk, but upon closer inspection, there's only one, and fighting over that only cookie commences as he munchs on chocolate chip cookies and milk while watching them through a hidden survillence camera.

defender11

It's like a man saying to guests that he has have cookies and milk, but upon closer inspection, there's only one, and fighting over that only cookie commences as he munchs on chocolate chip cookies and milk while watching them through a hidden survillence camera.

that's exactly what i was thinking! (haha, just kidding)
but anyways, that was probably the worst design flaw in the game.
besides port royal, i thought that would be fun/entertaining. WRONG!

Sparks

gone
Oh yeah there were a multiple amount of world that were bad. Darn storyline!!!!! Lol.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
KH1 had more difficulty and it was better IMO, KH2 while it had drive forms and the reaction commands, that is all it had; so yeah, all-in-all kh1 had a basic story, and kh2 was just a copy cat >>

Sparks

gone
*looks around room* Umm thats a bit weird..... but ok....

Ya i hated port royal it was too short and it wasn't a good storyline for how awesome the movie was...

Sparks

gone
I wonder who was his VA. Cuz it didn't sound like Jonny Depp at allllllllllll........

Dexel

Beyond hope
haha, pwned

Don't make me tear you apart like I tore apart that Kurt Zisa guide that was copied and pasted.

Though, I do have to agree that PR wasn't as good as the movies...but it wasn't horrid, either.

Jack was it's saving grace, frankly. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back