• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your weapon of choice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your weapon of choice?

• Cloud's Buster Sword

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Neku's psych pins

• Roxas' dual wielding

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Leon's Gunblade

• Benjamin Tenison's Omnitrix

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Axel's Chakarams

• Saki Amaniya's Future style Gunblade

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Riku's Way to the Dawn

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Wanted's Bullet curving abillity

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Ghost in the shell's Tachicomas

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

inb4 "my penis" jokes...?

personally i would go for some shoujo anime heart bubble magic. yeah.
FOR LOVE AND JUSTICE.

YOU GAT DANG HIPPY!

Now explain to me how in the fuck a 14 year old can carry that.

Explain to me how the fuck ANYBODY could carry that thing. Not even God himself or Chuck Norris can lift that thing.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I notice how the most popular weapons are those belonging to the object of fanboys' and fangirls' desires.

meertallica

Website
www.facebook.com
Double keyblade ftw.

I'd choose Cloud's epic sword but I'd not even be able to lift it, and if i did, it'd fall back on my shoulder and chop me in half.. that's not a fun outcome :(

Plus it seems you move so much faster with two keyblades, which is kind of weird because you'd think the extra weight would slow you down. Unless it balances out.. why do I care? :D

Neku's nobody

None. Because those all would be fucking useless in real combat.
Really, psych pins give you the abylity to slash and shoot bullets, tachicomas are personal tanks that you can arm with up to 5 different guns. Saki's gun blade(its not really a gun blade but the concept is that of a gunblade) shoots fukin lasers and slashes through metal like butter. and fuck if the chakarams are fire based, they can still kill. O and keyblades can pretty much kill almost anything (even youre chances of detting laid... fanboys can be pretty obsesive with KH)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Bastard Sword" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.
Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.
Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.
So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:
(One-Handed Exotic Weapon) 1d12 Damage 19-20 x4 Crit +2 to hit and damage Counts as Masterwork
(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon) 2d10 Damage 17-20 x4 Crit +5 to hit and damage Counts as Masterwork
Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?
tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

Neku's nobody

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Bastard Sword" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.
Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.
Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.
So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:
(One-Handed Exotic Weapon) 1d12 Damage 19-20 x4 Crit +2 to hit and damage Counts as Masterwork
(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon) 2d10 Damage 17-20 x4 Crit +5 to hit and damage Counts as Masterwork
Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?
tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.
Not to sound stupid or anything but what's D20

Masamune

Big Boss
Keyblade would suck, in reality its dull form wouldn't be able to cut through much.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
My weapon of choice would have to be to gold daggers, you know, like rafaels from TMNT. (although, i dont think those are daggers):lol::lol::lol:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^ They're called "sais"or "sai" as a single

I think I'd enjoy just going with a plain bow and arrow, although I think I may enjoy something like a dual wielding of katanas

Neku's nobody

My weapon of choice would have to be to gold daggers, you know, like rafaels from TMNT. (although, i dont think those are daggers):lol::lol::lol:
Well actually The sai is sorta the japanesse version of the chakaram which is a middle eastern weapon from india which was used for hand to hand combat and also smaller versions were used fro throwing, like shurikens

very differentiable
Awards
The BFG of course, if i were to be assaulted (why else would i need a weapon), it get's the job done fast and give you high odds of survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back