• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is you favorite or most disliked summon:? Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh831

I think the summon most useful for me has to be Bambi Just because my strategy was based around using MP for cure more summons and special attacks.

BlueKey777

Banned
Mushu is my all time favorite summon. I love how he spits fireballs at the heartless >:)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Tinker Bell, no contest.

Simba is my least favourite. He's even outright useless in certain situations, like the Maleficent Dragon fight.

MyNameisAnsem

In KH2, Genie and Peter Pan were my favorites. They really helped me through the summon-only mission in the Underworld Coliseum.

kh13

I like stitch. I just love how he pops out with a ukulele and starts playing it. Like yes drop that rhythm! ����

kh13

That's brilliant. I would have never put that together until after I read this. Now I can't stop laughing. xD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Favorite Summon?
Simba

Reason:
I really love Simba as a summon because I would always spam his roaring to damage enemies and I just have a lot of love for Simba in general, so there's that too. haha

Least Favorite?
Dumbo

Reason:
I liked the flying aspect and all that shit, but just for some reason Dumbo was, well dumb. xD But seriously, I just didn't get a thrill using Dumbo. It was handy to use the flying aspect of it to get away from the enemies that were annoying, but that's about it.

BlueKey777

Banned
Favorite Summon?
Simba

Reason:
I really love Simba as a summon because I would always spam his roaring to damage enemies and I just have a lot of love for Simba in general, so there's that too. haha

Least Favorite?
Dumbo

Reason:
I liked the flying aspect and all that shit, but just for some reason Dumbo was, well dumb. xD But seriously, I just didn't get a thrill using Dumbo. It was handy to use the flying aspect of it to get away from the enemies that were annoying, but that's about it.
Proud Roar was so fun to use but my favorite summon was Mushu cause he can spit fire balls!!!

MyNameisAnsem

I like stitch. I just love how he pops out with a ukulele and starts playing it. Like yes drop that rhythm! ����

I personally never got much use out of Stitch. Didn't really serve combat well, and I like my summons to aid in combat.

BlueKey777

Banned
The fireballs were fun, but sometimes they were hard to control. I'm not saying they were entirely uncontrollable, just not good that I found Proud Roar to be. haha
I agree with you on that entirely I was talking how it was aesthetically pleasing and its not the best against the tougher heartless.

MindOverdrive

Favourite: Mushu
Reason: He just seemed the most useful in a pinch during combat since I did not use summons that much in favour of saving my MP for Curaga.
Least Favourite: Dumbo
Reason: Did not use him once as he just seemed a bit pointless and I could never use him to do any significant damage or aid the battle in any way.

BlueKey777

Banned
Favourite: Mushu
Reason: He just seemed the most useful in a pinch during combat since I did not use summons that much in favour of saving my MP for Curaga.
Least Favourite: Dumbo
Reason: Did not use him once as he just seemed a bit pointless and I could never use him to do any significant damage or aid the battle in any way.
I've never wanted to use dumbo so I never did find out what he was supposed to do. I glad to know I wasn't missing out on a good summon

Gram

Banned
Awards
Personally I've always found all the summons save Tinker Bell useless and thus don't use them. Tinker Bell doesn't make D&G disappear plus she heals you, constantly, and better yet she revives you once if you die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back