• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What IS the site?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
So, I was wondering, what hosts the KHI website? Is it expensive? How much is it?

I already know this is a Vbulletin forum, but I was just wondering what the site is. All the web hosts I can find are crappy, but I was trying to find one for free. But, I figured as long as I'd have to pay for it, I thought it may as well be a good one like KHI's.

D

Deleted member 36435

KHInsider runs over a 1,000 USD each month from what spdude last said.
All though the main page I am not sure about.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, it runs off a similar forum engine to the Bleach Exile forums.

In the url, they both have the http://forums.*site*.com, and they both have the same blue tile with a tick through it for the site icon, next to the adress bar.

Aetheus

KHInsider runs over a 1,000 USD each month from what spdude last said.
All though the main page I am not sure about.

Where'd they get enough cash to keep this place running, anyway? I've never seen a "donate" button around.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
ads. If you lurk, you get ads at teh top of every page, along with links, and random ads that show up while a page is loading.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Where'd they get enough cash to keep this place running, anyway? I've never seen a "donate" button around.

ads. If you lurk, you get ads at teh top of every page, along with links, and random ads that show up while a page is loading.

^ This, plus spdude has deep pockets. He's a business man, you realize, not some random schlub who decided "shit, I'd like to run some forums!". He owns a bunch of sites, all of which make him money (I assume so, anyways. Maybe they don't).

And $1,000 a month is nothing compared to what I heard he paid to buy the site, way back when.

D

Deleted member 36435

When I checked the stats from google, KHInsider brings about 50 dollars a day in ad revenue.
So, in a month with 30 days in it KHI is taking in 1500.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
And $1,000 a month is nothing compared to what I heard he paid to buy the site, way back when.

From what I heard, he bought it for way more than it was worth.

I must say though, I kinda miss Edmunds though. I barely remember him, but I can't help but feel he was a pretty awright guy.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'd say web-based, not exactly sure why. I've no real idea how computer-based would affect people when the computer's off though. Plus, it could take up a lot of room on a single computer.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
KHI runs of a Web Server (Like every site on this little internet)
KHI costs around $900-$1200 US / month (as per spdude many months ago)
KHI gains money from ads (lol, i tried to get rid of most of them ;) )
KHI needs a better hosting company (This place lags like balls at peak hours )
KHI.. I got nothin'

Swag

Young King
When I checked the stats from google, KHInsider brings about 50 dollars a day in ad revenue.
So, in a month with 30 days in it KHI is taking in 1500.

So, basically, spdude makes a $500 profit each month, because he has to pay out a $1000.

That aint too bad, considering he owns other sites and shit was well.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
1,000 USD'S wow thats alot:eek:hmy:

Almost the same monthly cost for a mortgage on the average home. I think the one who owns the site also owns more than four others, which amounts to $2000 of profit. If he has a (real) job, possibly in the IT field, then he should be making at least around $7000 a month (without taxes, utilities and house payments). Not so bad.

Back