• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the point..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I never screwed with the gummi ship anyway. The same gummi ship I started with,I ended with. Didn't customize it at all.

rEdEnigma

i never changed the gummi ship either but i would guess to those blueprints you would have to go to the garage and make changes to them so they could fly if u wanted to use them

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
You like, have to buy a gummi upgrade or something lkiek that to be able to nmake bigger ships.

OmegaTwilight

ya, you have to buy an upgrade from cid to use those blueprints. I cant belive that none of you knew that. i just figured thats what i needed to do.

S King

I've only made two ships. Ever. And both are when I got all 99 dalmations (cause then you get the complete gummi set!). Gummi ship building was tedious, aggrivating and annoying.

StandAloneSora

Website
myotaku.com
The point of the blueprints like Cid, Aerith, stuff like that, is so you can change your Gummi Ship. Like mine, it's the Aerith blueprint, except with a few touches of my own :3

Squall01

One thing I could never figure out was how to raise the hp for the gummi ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back