• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the difference????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrastination

Er, what is the difference between the original KH game and a 'final mix'?

Seems pretty sus to me..

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Some additional cutscenes, additional bosses not in the original, new keyblades, etc.

Procrastination

WOuld you reccomend I get it. I mean I am an EPIC FAN....
But if it was useless then I dont want to waste my money.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No. I wouldn't.
The entire game is in Japanese and won't play on your English PS2 anyway.

Crystal

Silver Member
I playing Final Mix, but i just know there is "Enigmatic Man" in Hollow Bastion..I don't know hot to get him though.
Now, i'm try to unlocking those secret boss too :p

Stars

リク
Er, what is the difference between the original KH game and a 'final mix'?

Seems pretty sus to me..

The final mix having additonal boss battle, scenes, new keyblades like what HeartSeams said, and even having a new map to explore like KH2 FM+, the new map of cavern of remembrance.. and maybe secret ending..
That is also difference in gameplay which final mix is in japanese, so you will normally press "O" for attack instead of "X"
xD

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
REALLY?!?
Whys that so???????

For the Japanese only beacuse we got more stuff in the first Kingdom Hearts game, so Nomura decided to make the same game but with our stuff in it plus a few extras? KH2 FM is a bit more worth it imo, it has a lot more stuff added. But, to be honest, all of the new content can be viewed via Youtube and there is one thread that has all of the FM sences so.... Not worth it unless you feel like pissing money down a drain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back