• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Lingering Sentiment ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GayLuigi13

sorry!!! Im a Idiot! But the peoples talks about Lingering Sentiment in bbs!

What is Lingering Sentiment?
Please Answer!

CloudStrifeSmile

Axens

Banned
Its is a secret boss fought at the end of KH 2 Final Mix. It is believed by most to be Terra, an upcoming character in BBS. He is a very difficult boss to be quite honest.

Chad92

Its is a secret boss fought at the end of KH 2 Final Mix. It is believed by most to be Terra, an upcoming character in BBS. He is a very difficult boss to be quite honest.

Yeah,way tougher than Sephiroth in Kh2.

In BBS,Nomura said the secret boss is going to be harder than LS.

Sora^Fan

He is the secret boss in KH2FM, popular belief is the he is most likely Terra, quite a difficult boss really.

Ven's keyblade

Hes the toughest boss in the series so far. Hes found In KH2 FM. HE has Terras armor, his keyblade, and what would appear to be some of his memories but Nomura has yet to state if it is or not. He says it doesnt really make a difference if its Terra or not(although with BBS coming out and stance we see Terra in in the new trailer, I beg to differ)

Flickr

holy-

that video scared the heck outta me. that is TOTALLY Terra....but...why is he like that?! o_O" strange things going on here...very very strange...

jonXjon

holy-

that video scared the heck outta me. that is TOTALLY Terra....but...why is he like that?! o_O" strange things going on here...very very strange...
Not really. They put in Terra with Nomura not even knowing. So it has nothing to do with the storyline. So it probably isn't Terra. I believe it's his Unversed.

btw CloudStrifeSmile <what's with the messed up cloud face?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think that Sora meeting TLS didn't happen, not as much as we know he exists. The last trailer shows Terra appearing as TLS. So that makes TLS himself canon, but the meeting has yet to substantiate itself into the truth.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
Yeah,way tougher than Sephiroth in Kh2.

In BBS,Nomura said the secret boss is going to be harder than LS.

Most bosses in KH2 were stronger than Sephiroth....i beat him on the highest difficulty+Sweet Memories and didnt have the ability to add an extra ending move on.

and for BbS....there is supposed to be a boss in multi player thats even stronger than the secret boss in BbS.

jdeib963

It sucks that it isnt canon. But we did see a strangely similar pose by the Terra armor in the newest trailer!

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
Not really. Nomura said that a boss in Multiplayer is about equal to the Hidden Boss in Single Player. ^^

oh ok....lol...i had just reread it....and i guess i was thinking of what he said about the secret boss in single player being stronger than LS...lol

the description of the secret boss kind of reminds me of cactuars....lol....not a lot of HP...but lots of Attack/Defense power.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
ya the battle was non-cannon...but the dialouge was cannon
No, Nomura simply said that it didn't matter if it was canon or non-canon. So people assume it is non-canon, even though more and more of the fight is becoming canon by the day.

GayLuigi13

I know about the Terra Battle! But wasnt he called the elecmetic Soldier?? and i have final mix!!! I fought him i know he is strong!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back