• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephi King

Website
www.freewebs.com
Now that the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 is drawing closer, more and more questions continue to rise. So could you guys please help me with them:

1) How long have the Heartless been around? During the game they make references to the fact that the Heartless have been around recently but then Ansem discovered them a while ago and that was why Kairi was sent to the Destiny Islands when she was a kid.

2) What exactly is Kingdom Hearts? Is it the world of darkness where the Heartless are born? Where the deepest light lies?

3) What exactly is Ansem's intentions?

Please help....

Aros123

Well the third one i can answer, Ansem is trying to become the ruler of darkness and cover all worlds in darkness. The other two I can't really answer cause I have questions about them too

kairibreeze

Well ansem thought that kingdom hearts was darkness but if you remember from the end oh KH1 then sora said "I know now without a doubt, Kingdom hearts is light" And then ansem was consumed in the light. But no one really knows what kingdom hearts is exactly

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
1. The artificial Heartless have been around since Ansem created them, around the time he discovered the true heartless. I think they have been around since he discovered them.
2. Kingdom Hearts is the door to the innermost darkness so I guess its safe to assume its the 'world of darkness'
3. Ansem's intentions are to find 'Paradise.' and probably get revenge on Sora.

Aros123

wai i'm not sure of something. Kingdom hearts is the door of darkness right? yet it is also the heart of all worlds how is that? next is there another kingdom hearts, which is a door to the light?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sephi King said:
Now that the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 is drawing closer, more and more questions continue to rise. So could you guys please help me with them:

1) How long have the Heartless been around? During the game they make references to the fact that the Heartless have been around recently but then Ansem discovered them a while ago and that was why Kairi was sent to the Destiny Islands when she was a kid.

2) What exactly is Kingdom Hearts? Is it the world of darkness where the Heartless are born? Where the deepest light lies?

Please help....
I know the answers to these questions.

1) The Heartless have been around for a long time ... ever since Sora, Riku and Kairi were kids.

2) Kingdom Hearts, we thought, is the door to the light. But it is not. I think it is the place that ties light and darkness together. Who knows if it was where the Heartless was born? The deepest light lies somewhere else. These answers will be confirmed in KH2.

3) Ansem wants to be so powerful with darkness in him that he can defeat Sora and co. However, Sora defeated Ansem. Ansem's intentions are to rule all worlds and fill them with darkness.

I hope it covers it up.

V

Vincent Valentine

I thought Kingdom Hearts was the light from where all hearts are born. That big door that gets shut with Riku and the other feller was the door to darkness. Riku was there because he lost his heart to the darkness (Or Ansem, whatever).
Anyway, i still think I'm right.

WisdomMaster13

Question # 2
I beleive that Kingdom Hearts, or atleast the one that we saw on KH1 is the door of light that entraps the darkness!! And that Sora will open the door of Darkness that leads to the Light as it sais at the end of KH1!!:cool:

innerlight

1. Unless I'm wronge how long the heartless have been around wasnt told, but yes its belived to be since sora and friends were small.

2. From my understanding kingdom hearts is the heart to all worlds, what connects all. Ansem believes it to be a portal to the darkness, others is to the light.I guess you could simply say where all hearts are born.

3. First Ansem intentions where to study the heart and see how darkness affects it. he believes the is evil in every heart no matter how pure. also to find his paridise, plunge the world into darkness.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
1. The heartless have been around for a long time. According to Kairi's grandmother, darkness grew in peoples hearts and the heartless were born. The heartless began to overrun worlds when Ansem opened the door of Hollow Bastion.
2. I cant answer this.
3. Ansem originally tried to study the heartless so he knows what to do to protect his people but he realised that the darkness could make him stronger so he tried to go deeper into the darkess until he cant go anymore. That gave him his title as "The Seeker of Darkness".

V

Vincent Valentine

Hey, Koji,
"Maybe I dragged it so much, it wore down"

innerlight

Yes that true, there was that clip introduced telling how they came to be, because unless im wronge it talks about how they started fighting over the light in the world, and so on, then darkness was born,i have to play it to get it exactly right.

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Red-XIII said:
Hey, Koji,
"Maybe I dragged it so much, it wore down"
Heheh, I guess we've both seen the same version but lets not spam. I like this thread.

V

Vincent Valentine

Quite.
Anyway, I dont think the only characters who really know what Kingdom Hearts is are the King and probably DiZ.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Sephi King said:

Please help....

1) The heartless have been around as soon as the first shadow was discovered (*cough* Mickey in SW *cough*)

2) Theoretically KH is the heart of all worlds...however it contains the door to darkness and is subsequently where the deepest light does indeed lie (kairi's grandmother's story)...the heartless are used KH to break the barriers down of the worlds and consume some of them (e.g. Pride Rock and Land of the dragons, as summons were strong spirits of creatures that had exceptionally strong hearts when there worlds were consumed- except Tink and Genie)

3) Ansem (as mentioned) is the seeker of darkness, however this is due to his in depth study of the heartless which warped his mind...originally he was a scientist and the ruler of Hollow Bastion.

This is as good as i can explain it...

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com

It seems like Ansem made them, but not quite sure

Kingdom Hearts is the door to the light, the heart of all worlds, but was taken over by the heartless, it is now the breeding grounds for the heartless, since kingdom hearts links all worlds together the heartless use it as a portal to other worlds.(thats what i think.) * Noticed the light in the background when Sora is talking to Riku at the end of the game.

Univeresal Domination, wants to control pure darkness, make a world with out light, crazy stuff like that...silly ansem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back