• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is it there?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
why is atlantica a world in kh2?i beat the game without playing it and then i played it.it has no purpose in the game.seriusly. u will probably say that we need to beat ursula, but the prince dude beat her, so sora had no reason to be there except for helping areil sing.that has scarred me for life, beating ursula with a song.i think i will go cry in the corner now:eek:

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah well I didnt think it was TOTALLY useless, just boring as hell.

KHLover916

Oh come on you know you had fun. I actually thought it was really fun. It was a nice break from all the fighting you have to do. Besides you have to fully complete it in order to see the secret ending.

Kunoke

KHLover916 said:
Oh come on you know you had fun. I actually thought it was really fun. It was a nice break from all the fighting you have to do. Besides you have to fully complete it in order to see the secret ending.

D:

Play Proud. It's not that bad.

Master Chief

Atlantic is like the stupidest world in the game. I personally hated it because it was easy, and the keyblade you get sucks.

punksora

exactly. i have to admit that i did have some fun,it was a nice break,but so unnescessary

keyblademaster33

i thought it was pretty useless, but the under the sea song was pretty catchy.
"under the sea! under the sea! dadadadadumdadadadadumdadadadeeeeee!"

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
Master Chief said:
Atlantic is like the stupidest world in the game. I personally hated it because it was easy, and the keyblade you get sucks.
i agree with him

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's an optional world, but you need it for standard, and even on proud, if you want to complete the journal.

It's a fun break from fighting.

Sharikaaria

the keyblade isn't entirely useless. i think it has more magic, but maybe i only think that's important because i chose the staff instead of the sword, which makes magic more necessary for me..

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^Go Staff People! xD

I thought the game was funner choosing the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back