• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Inside Kingdom Hearts?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

I believe that Kingdom Hearts is a heaven that really has a kingdom... Like a king and queen and everything. Does anyone agree with me... Because I think it may be like where the most powerful key blade wielders live, like a mount Olympus sort of deal... The gods of the key blade... Maybe the king of kingdom hearts will be corrupted with so much light after kingdom hearts 3 and be the main villain of the game with side villains like the queen and other people! And also, when Ventus is shirtless and goes and hears Sora's voice, could the voice in kingdom hearts 1 be the soul of kingdom hearts, ventus, or like the king of kingdom hearts... They really need to answer what the thing is that the game is titled after! But I love the suspense of finding out!! Anyone agree?!

KaitoXIII

Awards
the raw essence of all hearts. Not necessarily the hearts themselves, more likely their power in the purest form

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cv82aHWVIAAf-KT.jpg

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
kingdom hearts is the friends we made along the way and family and values and friendship and honesty and no one got arrested

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I want to see Walt Disney in a swivel chair with a cat on his lap with Tetsuya Nomura's face on it.
Sora just enters the room and Walt says "Welcome...this is my creation's creation...my dream within a dream...can you comprehend this?...Vis-a-Vis?

Griewer

Awards
I want to see Walt Disney in a swivel chair with a cat on his lap with Tetsuya Nomura's face on it.
Sora just enters the room and Walt says "Welcome...this is my creation's creation...my dream within a dream...can you comprehend this?...Vis-a-Vis?

and Sora goes like: "There is no Keyblade" and asks the operator for a telephone close-by before he flees the scene with a group of Xehanorts pursuing him.

Griewer

Awards
Only before dodging a bunch of Xehanort blasts and saying, "I know Key-Fu..."

2l8cmmw.jpg

But back to the real topic at hand. I have this feeling that it'll something like tge "Dive to the Heart" sort of world.

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards

Thanks for putting a disturbing image in my head, lol. XD It's funny though seeing how Nomura loves cats and lions, it would be oddly fitting? XD

To answer the op. Personally I feel inside Kingdom Hearts is a endless sea with a paopu fruit tree growing at the center under the sea. The sea is surrounded by what appears to be empty ruins to the north at daytime, but turns into a city filled with lights at night. To the south is a forest growing above the sea. The sky is empty with no clouds, and there is no sun nor moon... instead it turns from day to night with the presence of the entity that lives there... but she fell to darkness and has sunk into the depths of this sea, entangled by the vines of the paopu fruit tree, keeping her from reaching the bottom.

I believe each dive to the heart transports the person to this sea of stars, where they dive and are closest to this entity.

But that's just speculation, I have weird thoughts, lol. :p

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
But back to the real topic at hand. I have this feeling that it'll something like tge "Dive to the Heart" sort of world.

I could definitely see this! The only thing holding me back is the fact that we just ended DDD on a Dive to the Heart setup and it would be a little redundant to do it two games in a row, but it definitely has a solid backing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back