• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is he saying?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

Ok, I need some help with a project I'm working on. I'm in a creative writing class, and I'm writing a story that must have an allusion to myself or some character (real or fictional) that I like. Well, I decided to have an allusion about one of my favorite fictional characters, The Graceful Assassin, Marluxia. Basically, one of the characters in my story will say some of his battle quotes when she is fighting. But the problem is I don't speak much japanese. I have several Marluxia quotes already including his signature: "Sabiki wo Ukerunodana" which means "Take your punishment". (Thanks to Safire inthe sky and Bluesky- X by the way). Nonetheless I need one last quote:

YouTube - RE: Chain Of Memories: Marluxia 3 *PROUD MODE*

At 5:16 in the video, Marluxia says his death quote, which I need to translate. Can anyone help me out?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I can't understand japanese, but I know that someone who does will probably have a hard time finding out what it was because the music was muffling whatever he was saying. BTW, I think this is in the wrong section.

xZora

o_O I don't think anyone said he was a girl ... XIII's follower's character is a girl though? lol

Uhh, to me it kind of sounded like he said "My friend is this?" But I doubt that's what he actually said ... xD If no one knows, maybe I'll ask a Japanese child ... They take a while to answer though ...

Last edited:

shadywinters

Awards
Srry, can't help u there, try asking some more around, they'll probably help u.:thumbup:
The whole card system is just a complete distraction, why would we need it. I'm not trying 2 say that it's wack, though i haven't tried it myself.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
His death cry thingie is: I will scatter your heart to the empty winds!

I'm guessing you mean right before the bettle

SoraKHLuver

no ShadowRikuRising, he meant, just as soon as u take the last piece of his damage and dedeat him, u hear him yell sumthng... just like how when u defeat Xemnas in the final battle, u hear him say "Keyblade!"!!!
thats wat XIII's Follower meant, what does Marly yell out when his pink-flower ass had just been beaten by a 14 year old dude xDDD

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Not exactly battle quotes, but here are a few quotes of his that I found.

Marluxia Quotes:

"Defy me, and you defy the Organization."

"Just do it."

"Rid us of our traitor."

"Know your place! You would chain your heart with false memories? Cast your heart's freedom aside? You turn from the truth because your heart is weak! You cannot defeat me!"

"Drown in the heart-torn world of nothingness! I shall scatter your heart to the empty winds!"

"Yes. If you uproot the memories you planted... then Sora's heart will collapse and his memories will be torn asunder."

"Even a riven heart can be rebuilt with time."

Akans

「moriya」

Dexel

Beyond hope
"Drown in the heart-torn world of nothingness! I shall scatter your heart to the empty winds!"

I agree. That is one of his most popular ones, indeed. For a good reason, too. when I saw you post that quote, I was thinking: "Finally! Someone has the sense to post that quote!"

XIII's follower

I am not talking about his scene quotes; I am talking about his battle quotes. "Sabiki wo ukerunodana" is what he says every time he does a 'Deathscythe' attack. By the way, Thanks Akans, but the japanese battle quotes aren't on there, meaning that the battle quotes for Marluxia, Larxene, Zexion, and Lexaeus aren't there. But thanks anyway

Jake

Which battle and I'll find it for you, I've got alot of the CoM cutscenes. . . It must be towards the end, cuz u said battle death cry and we wouldn't know it was Marluxia until almost the end when he takes his hood off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back