• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Doujinshi supposed to mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

強固な弾幕

I was looking for Japanese Mangas and there was a link to Doujinshi Mangas What are they? Also what does Yoai, and Yuri mean?

Kyo

強固な弾幕;1968585 said:
I was looking for Japanese Mangas and there was a link to Doujinshi Mangas What are they? Also what does Yoai, and Yuri mean?

Lil kids that aren't suppose to know.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yaoi means Gay, Yuri means lesbian. If something is a Yaoi story, it will involve 2 guys in a relationship and homosexual themes, Yrui stories is the same except it's 2 girls

Doujinshi are manga that have been independently created by Japanese fans of a particular anime or manga.

So have you ever heard of Fanfiction? Where people create stories for their favorite shows and anime? A Doujinshi is that, except taken to a whole another level where they, or an official company, actually draw and publish it for retail

The term Doujinshi for the most part refers to Hentai

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Yaoi means Gay, Yuri means lesbian. If something is a Yaoi story, it will involve 2 guys in a relationship and homosexual themes, Yrui stories is the same except it's 2 girls

Doujinshi are manga that have been independently created by Japanese fans of a particular anime or manga.

So have you ever heard of Fanfiction? Where people create stories for their favorite shows and anime? A Doujinshi is that, except taken to a whole another level where they, or an official company, actually draw and publish it for retail

The term Doujinshi for the most part refers to Hentai
Wow.
I didn't think this could be presented in such a formal manner.

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow.
I didn't think this could be presented in such a formal manner.

then ill present it in a non formal matter

yaoi is guy banging guy, yuri is girl banging girl, and dou is manga made by guys/girls who dont work for a company so they waste away there lives making fanfiction that usually has pointless banging and ecchi/hentai. in other words, its pervy ass manga

theres ya go

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
then ill present it in a non formal matter

[...]
Entirely unneeded. Partially correct. Completely wrong.

yaoi is guy banging guy, yuri is girl banging girl,
Correct. Adding to that, there are lighter, less perverted forms of this, referred to as shounen-ai and shoujo-ai (malexmale and femalexfemale material, respectively).

and dou is manga made by guys/girls who dont work for a company
They usually work for companies who are fans of the series.

so they waste away there lives making fanfiction that usually has pointless banging and ecchi/hentai.
1) Some doujins are spoofs, parodies, etc. Doujinshis aren't always hentai.
2) At least we know who's reading what now.

in other words, its pervy ass manga
I suppose right now is the perfect time to point out that your username stems from the main character from the, arguably, most popular harem anime/manga series, Love Hina.

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I suppose right now is the perfect time to point out that your username stems from the main character from the, arguably, most popular harem anime/manga series, Love Hina.

i can honestly say i only read it for the comedy

none of the girls were really that hot anyways

and love aint hentai, if thats what youe saying

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards

You're also the guy who thinks Tifa cosplay is hot, and decided to adopt 4chan upon discovering the /h/ board.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Sounds like a personal problem.

I know it isn't.

in other words, its pervy ass manga
Love Hina = still "pervy ass manga"

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like a personal problem.
what exactlky do you mean by this?

Love Hina = still "pervy ass manga"

by god, so theres some naked chicks in a frickin cartoon, and its automatically considered pervy ass manga eh? obviously some people are a little to immature to be watching this if theyre acyually turned on by those girls :closedeyes:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
What you fail to realize is that Love Hina is ecchi, which to some degree is still perverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back