• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sora is a possible vessel for MX.

We know, but this brings a question; is Sora one of the Seven Lights or Thirteen Darknesses?

Also, Terra should be crossed out, as he was one of the Lights according to Mickey, with time travel, Riku could possibly be a Darkness, as he was confirmed to be a Light, and finally:

1. Mickey
2. Riku
3. Terra
4. Aqua
5. Ventus
6. Kairi
7. Lea

So we have Seven Lights, and Sora is a Darkness I guess.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You might actually want to pay more attention to the game, chuman. Terra currently ranks as a seeker of darkness, not a guardian of light.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And Sora is a Guardian of Light. He wasn't made a Xehanort, so he is still on the side he was always on.

Riku, like Young Xehanort said, is no longer a viable option to be a vessel. He has immunity from the Darkness, which makes him incorruptible now and more of a threat to their plans than a tool. That doesn't negate the possibilities of the past forms of Riku to be used, though. (Which I'm certain we can be sure that at least some form of Riku, be it Ansem!Riku or a clone, is in fact a part of the Seekers of Darkness)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You might actually want to pay more attention to the game, chuman. Terra currently ranks as a seeker of darkness, not a guardian of light.

Mickey said himself out of the Seven Guardians, he mentioned the "three heroes," Terra, Aqua and Ventus.

Unless I'm mistaken.

And Sora is a Guardian of Light. He wasn't made a Xehanort, so he is still on the site he was always on.

Riku, like Young Xehanort said, is no longer a viable option to be a vessel. He has immunity from the Darkness, which makes him incorruptible now and more of a threat to their plans than a tool. That doesn't negate the possibilities of the past forms of Riku to be used, though.

That's what I'm saying. If they can bring Young Xehanort from the past and return him with no recollection of said events, whose to say the same wasn't done to Riku while he was possessed by Ansem? Ansem came to him in a brown robe, parallel to Young Xehanort's visit, so the same could have easily been done. Like how Riku has never mentioned the meeting in the series.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mickey said himself out of the Seven Guardians, he mentioned the "three heroes," Terra, Aqua and Ventus.

Unless I'm mistaken.

And just before that Xehanort said:

"Ah, but destiny is never left to chance. I merely guided them to their proper places.

The broken boy who failed to be the blade...
the misguided master who sacrificed herself for a friend...
and the feckless youth who became my new vessel."

That's what I'm saying. If they can bring Young Xehanort from the past and return him with no recollection of said events, whose to say the same wasn't done to Riku while he was possessed by Ansem? Ansem came to him in a brown robe, parallel to Young Xehanort's visit, so the same could have easily been done. Like how Riku has never mentioned the meeting in the series.

coughcoughrecodedcoughcough

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Unless I'm mistaken.
To which Xehanort said:
Master Xehanort: Yes, little king. Perceptive.

But Sora and another on your list belong to me now. And that puts you three guardians short.

Sora was taken out of that equation when Lea came in and stop the process.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
To which Xehanort said:

Sora was taken out of that equation when Lea came in and stop the process.

Ohhhhhh, right, Terra was another.

My precious theory is ruined.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
what if since eraqus heart went inside Terra, MX put a piece of himself inside Eraqus' empty body. Think about it its just an empty vessel without it. What if it disappearing was just MX sending it somewhere else.

Also, i thought Ansem SOD form was the result of Teranort's heartless possessing Riku. So isn't Ansem SOD an already Riku possessed Xehanort vessel

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
A quote from the Disney Wiki,

Sleeping death = death, not a coma. She wasn't breathing, she had a frigging funeral lol, but she was brought back to life by her true love. Who's to say Eraqus can't come back to life with true love's first kiss. AKA, MASTER XEHANORT BLEGHBLEGH KISSY KISSY lol

sleeping death=/=death. Otherwise, it'd be called death. She wasnt dead in the Grimm version either and it didnt take a kiss to get that piece out of her.

Everyone just believed she was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back