• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if xion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It doesn't matter. Namine was made when Kairi's heart left Sora's body making Namine Kairi's nobody. She couldn't go back with Kairi if she wasn't her nobody. And only two of Terra, Aqua, Ven trio are related to Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

camdog

and when did anyone say that she was made then? Maybe that's when Xion was made.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The most believed theory surrounding Xion being a nobody was that she was made the night DI was lost to darkness when Kairi's heart left her body and entered Sora's. There's also theories floating around about her not even being a nobody.

camdog

I think it would go back to BBS, before the organization came together (presumably) which may explain why Namine doesn't have a long coat like them. This would also have to do with some other hypotheses going around about BBS, about Aqua being one of the first heartless, possibly experimented on by MX. If she was one of the first to be a Nobody, maybe this explains why she has the power she does, (assuming that there is a bond between the BBS gang and the KH1 gang) being able to affect Sora's memories which in turn affect others around him. Xion, would then have been made when Kairi become a heartless, and the reason Xion may be a special member of the organization (in that she can't remember who her past life was), is because Kairi's heart was with Sora, which also happened with Roxas and why he couldn't remember his past life until later on.

I think that should be a good part of my hypothesis for now.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think it would go back to BBS, before the organization came together (presumably) which may explain why Namine doesn't have a long coat like them.
Namine isn't even in the Org and is made of nothing essentially, there's no need for her to have a coat since there is no body to protect from the darkness.
This would also have to do with some other hypotheses going around about BBS, about Aqua being one of the first heartless, possibly experimented on by MX. If she was one of the first to be a Nobody, maybe this explains why she has the power she does, (assuming that there is a bond between the BBS gang and the KH1 gang) being able to affect Sora's memories which in turn affect others around him.
Namine is Kairi's nobody created when Kairi's heart left Sora's body. She has powers over Sora's memories because of Kairi's heart being in Sora. It has nothing to do with Aqua.
Xion, would then have been made when Kairi become a heartless
Kairi can't have a heartless since is a POH and is unable to house darkness in her heart.
and the reason Xion may be a special member of the organization (in that she can't remember who her past life was), is because Kairi's heart was with Sora, which also happened with Roxas and why he couldn't remember his past life until later on.

I think that should be a good part of my hypothesis for now.
Roxas has no memory of his past life because Sora wasn't a heartless long enough to leak the memories to the nobody since Sora was purified by Kairi shortly after he stabbed himself with the heartunlocker. Xion is a special member because she was personally recruited by Xemnas, she has the KK, and because she looks like a mix between Sora and Kairi and said by Namine to be experiencing Sora's memories in some way.

camdog

Sorry, but unless you have full proof of what you're saying, like it having been said in the game, there is still the possibility of what I'm saying. Also, the coat wold just represent her being in the org.13, no special properties otherwise.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Sorry, but unless you have full proof of what you're saying, like it having been said in the game, there is still the possibility of what I'm saying. Also, the coat wold just represent her being in the org.13, no special properties otherwise.
What do you want me to do, give you links to all the documents and interviews? I can't possibly do that. And it would not represent her being in the Org. Mickey had a coat and Rikunort had a black coat as well. It was to protect their bodies from the darkness' corruption.

camdog

That's because they to go unseen by the organization, disguised as one of them. And with then 'being whole again' again could refer to the tie between BBS and KH1. And yes, if you could do that, get all the interviews and pictures, dialougues, videos, everything, and read over all of them. Then, once you're done all that, BBS and 358/2 days should be out by then,(maybe even KH3 if they're planning to do one) and then what I'm saying will make some sense to you, maybe.

p.s. yes I know you can find videos there, but when you're talking about something, you should refer to your proof properly instead of just throwing a website at someone's face and leave them to wander around trying to find what you want to show.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Liar, I know you edited that in.

That's because they to go unseen by the organization, disguised as one of them.
If anyone from the Org saw them they would know it wasn't an organization member, Mickey for one is too short and Rikunort looks like Xehanort and Xemnas and they would be able to tell the fake from the leader. They would also know if a new member joined because the members have initiations and introductions.
And with then 'being whole again' again could refer to the tie between BBS and KH1. And yes, if you could do that, get all the interviews and pictures, dialougues, videos, everything, and read over all of them. Then, once you're done all that, BBS and 358/2 days should be out by then,(maybe even KH3 if they're planning to do one) and then what I'm saying will make some sense to you, maybe.
Who is being whole? It won't make sense because you are wrong.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
One of the concepts I like better is that she was in fact one of the test subjects in Xehanort's experiments. One of many possible scenarios which lead to Aqua turning into a Heartless, and Aqua, being one with a Keyblade, is a prime candidate to have cast off a Nobody.

It sounds possible regardless of how she ended up as an test subject, I mean it would make a bit of sense considering Xemnas has her armor and keyblade locked up.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I agree, I can't think of any other reasons why he'd have it unless he just "found" it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back