• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if xion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Like I said before, XH managed to suppress Riku's Heart, and turn his Body into his own.
Since we'd be talking about Memories and not a Heart here, it won't be a replacement of persona, just an erasure of a sort of the original self - at least from what we've seen.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
For Aqua to become a Heartless and cast off a Nobody, she'd hardly have to undergo that process during BBS itself. All she'd have to do would be to live for a year after BBS, at which point Xehanort created the Heartless and thus the Nobodies.
One of the concepts I like better is that she was in fact one of the test subjects in Xehanort's experiments. One of many possible scenarios which lead to Aqua turning into a Heartless, and Aqua, being one with a Keyblade, is a prime candidate to have cast off a Nobody.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
true
i wonder if when they found her she had the keyblade

Judging by the gameplay footage we've seen of when she still had her hood on, I'd say no, otherwise why use magic and not the Keyblade, which we didn't even see?
Also, if we assume that by the time we get to see her face it's kind of far into the game, then Roxas didn't know about Xion's ability to wield the Keyblade until she revealed her face - which would be again - a bit into the game.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
For Aqua to become a Heartless and cast off a Nobody, she'd hardly have to undergo that process during BBS itself. All she'd have to do would be to live for a year after BBS, at which point Xehanort created the Heartless and thus the Nobodies.
One of the concepts I like better is that she was in fact one of the test subjects in Xehanort's experiments. One of many possible scenarios which lead to Aqua turning into a Heartless, and Aqua, being one with a Keyblade, is a prime candidate to have cast off a Nobody.
How would Aqua get caught? It'd be tough to catch and imprison her if you ask me, but I like that idea a lot. It makes Xehanort we know seem more insane.

camdog

I know it's not directly related to the topic, but give this a thought. In KH2 when Riku asks Ansem who's nobody namine is, he decides to keep it a secret, either because Riku will find out eventually, or because it belongs to someone he doesn't know. To explain to Riku who's nobody it is may take some effort and reveal more than needs to be revealed. What I'm getting at is, what if there is the possibility that Namine is Aqua's nobody, and Xion is Kairi's nobody?

I've always had this as a thought when they introduced BBS and 358/2 Days.

btw, I haven't read the rest of the thread so if it's been brought up sry.

Last edited:

camdog

Just because she went into kairi doesn't mean she's her nobody. Namine never says that she's kairi's nobody.

Also, with comparisons being done between Ven, Terra, Aqua and Sora, Riku and Kairi respectively, there could be a connection there where if a nobofy could only go back to their old body there would be a loop hole. But there hasn't been a 'rule' saying that a nobody can only become a part of a certain person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back