• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if...? (Theories)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon Qey

So... Everyone know's that there is heart, body and soul. So those three are intact within an exsistance. But what was is that made Terra still retaliate against Terra-Xehanort?

There is the possibility that there is still memory. Or...

"Your body submits, your heart succumbs—so why does your mind resist?"

Therefore, he had taken ahold of Terra's Body and Heart. Does this mean that he did not have his soul, or is the mind is the soul? Or maybe he had his soul... But what about his mind then? Is it memory?

Xion. She was made of memory. Therefore, was she really a nobody? Or was her being just made up of 'nothingness' still. So maybe memory is just part of the soul.

Therefore, it could be nessessary to say that Body=Memory, Soul=Mind, Heart=Being. But where does the emotion go? Does it just go to kingdom hearts?

1. When an exsistance becomes unstable, the heart returns becomes instinct, a Heartless. Devoid of Emotion.

2. A Nobody, too, is devoid of emotion. They are the remnants of the body and soul. They normally contain memories of the previous being they were with a heart. They may act as if they have emotion, but this is not it. They act upon memory.

3. Where does the emotion go? Either into a new being we have not yet seen, or maybe into Kingdom Hearts. Or... Unversed can come off from not just Vanitas, but also from others. They are beings that feed on emotion after all.

So, what of The Mysterious Figure, The Unknown. He could be a nobody. But was King Mickey or Riku? They wore "Organization Coats". This figure has nothing about it... yet. The guy in the coat seemed familiar to me in Re: Coded when I started playing it a few days ago. It may be possible that he is in Re:Coded. But I don't know or think so yet.

The other option is Kingdom Hearts 3D. It could be possible he'll show up there. Some say he will. He is "Mysterious" and "Unkown" right now. But, if he can control time, who knows what he could possibly be? o.0

End, Your turn.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
First, to clear things up a bit, memories are part of the heart, not the soul nor the body.
It was explicitly stated in Chain of Memories.
Furthermore, memories are an essential part of the heart, as without any memories a heart would inevitably collapse (Example: The Riku Replica) and it was the thing Marluxia wanted to do with Sora when seeing his other plan failed.

Memories are in fact such a important part of an existence, that the own memories of Roxas, Xion and Naminé are the only remaining things that allow all three to maintain an independent identity from Sora and Kairi respectively, so they also seem to somewhat relate to "will" and "mind".

Emotions are part of the heart too...as having Ventus's injured, sleeping heart within him allowed Roxas to actually feel real emotions, as he was essentially "sapping" them from Ven's inactive heart without knowing it.

Now where the mind exactly "resides" or if it's split among several parts is not yet clear, but memories seem to be the closest solution, as Roxas, Xion and Naminé all have an own mind despite neither having a heart, a body or a soul.

The soul is said to hold a being's life energy, essentially what "feeds" the body and allows the heart to control it, like gasoline for a car.
The body is just the physical vessel of a being in the KH Universe, and as seen by Sora becoming a "walking heart" through Kairi's powers, seemingly "reproduceable" as his original former body was occupied by Roxas that time around.

Crystal

Silver Member
Emotions are part of the heart too...as having Ventus's injured, sleeping heart within him allowed Roxas to actually feel real emotions, as he was essentially "sapping" them from Ven's inactive heart without knowing it.

How Roxas actually can feel Ven's feelings?
And the memories which Roxas and Xion are not lost but keep within them right?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
How Roxas actually can feel Ven's feelings?
And the memories which Roxas and Xion are not lost but keep within them right?

Roxas doesn't feel particularly Ven's feelings, he has the ability to feel real emotions from having Ven's heart.
Those feelings are not Ven's, they're Roxas's.
The way how they are created however is speculated to be similar to what stars said.
Roxas is unknowingly "sapping" raw emotions from the inactive heart inside him (always remember Ven's heart is a case for an ICU, an Intensive care unit, lol).

Roxas's and Xion's own memories, whose define them as their own identities are now located deep inside Sora's heart, where they now "live", the same applies to Naminé with Kairi.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Roxas's and Xion's own memories, whose define them as their own identities are now located deep inside Sora's heart, where they now "live", the same applies to Naminé with Kairi.

Are you talking about the tormented part of Namine?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Are you talking about the tormented part of Namine?

"Part" of Naminé? I didn't know she was spread over multiple Persons like Terra is with Ansem SoD/Xemnas...?? Did I miss something?
I talked about the very thing that defines Naminé still as an own person, just like Roxas as a special nobody.
Because they coexisted with their "former" selves they had no memories and formed own ones, those define them as their own persons apart from Kairi and Sora.
Naminé and Roxas have no part of an "true" existence anymore, yet they still exist independent inside Kairi and Sora. It was even said in the reunion scene at the world that never was when they projected themselves from their counterparts: Their own memories are what still defines them.
These are maybe also the reason they still have an own mind, will and thoughts.
Xion as a replica is the same, however her case is not entirely the same as with Roxas and Naminé, she's more akin to the Riku Replica, who also defined himself as an existence apart from Riku.

Nayru's Love

Awards
"Part" of Naminé? I didn't know she was spread over multiple Persons like Terra is with Ansem SoD/Xemnas...?? Did I miss something?

Ah. Well, what I meant was that Namine's memories also exist in Sora as an effect of being one of the tormented ones. When you said Roxas' and Xion' memories are inside of Sora, I got a little confused.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Really? Shouldn't Naminé have her own memories with her inside Kairi.
The tormented ones are connected to Sora and he has memories of them he just isn't aware of (exception Xion and Roxas, because they originated from Sora, their memories are really inside him), that's what I always thought about it.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Really? Shouldn't Naminé have her own memories with her inside Kairi.
I wouldn't doubt it.

The tormented ones are connected to Sora and he has memories of them he just isn't aware of (exception Xion and Roxas, because they originated from Sora, their memories are really inside him), that's what I always thought about it.
Why Sora of all people, though?

I'm thinking that Sora connects his heart to just about everyone. When these people "sleep," their memories find their way into Sora since he's their light of sorts. That could explain why most of them were in their happiest memories, or their light.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Why Sora of all people, though?

I'm thinking that Sora connects his heart to just about everyone. When these people "sleep," their memories find their way into Sora since he's their light of sorts. That could explain why most of them were in their happiest memories, or their light.

That's actually a good question.
I already read some people complaining and already shouting "Nomura is a liar" again because Sora's ability for "heart"-connections seemingly contradicts Nomura's claim that Sora's just a normal boy.

I'm on the impression that Sora unconsciously connects his heart to everyone he himself meets, he doesn't really actively do something, as he really did meet all of the tormented ones in person with the exception of Xion and Ven. (He did meet Roxas in his own heart at the skyscraper in KH 2), yet Xion did originally come from him and Ventus was probably the first contact with another being Sora's heart ever had, and is also the closest and deepest connection he formed.

This would also explain somewhat why Axel seemingly suddenly could feel emotions. Roxas was connected to Sora (and Ventus by extension) and with Axel "connecting" with Roxas he actually became able to experience some emotions either through the connection to Sora's heart over Roxas or through the connection to Ven's injured heart inside Roxas.

It seems such heart connections are somewhat very beneficial for all sides.

He being their light of sorts sounds really good...as of how things are going now Sora seems to be their "anchor" to the RoL on which they will rely.
The only questions remaining are how this functions and why it is so distinctive with Sora.

Niburu

I'm on the impression that Sora unconsciously connects his heart to everyone he himself meets, he doesn't really actively do something, as he really did meet all of the tormented ones in person with the exception of Xion and Ven. (He did meet Roxas in his own heart at the skyscraper in KH 2), yet Xion did originally come from him and Ventus was probably the first contact with another being Sora's heart ever had, and is also the closest and deepest connection he formed.
He being their light of sorts sounds really good...as of how things are going now Sora seems to be their "anchor" to the RoL on which they will rely.
The only questions remaining are how this functions and why it is so distinctive with Sora.

I agree 100% with you.
I've always wondered though. What's special about members of the organization 13 is that they remember their past right? Also, Roxas looks almost exactly like Ventus. Lea and Ventus met and became friends. Do you think Axel/Lea remembers Ventus and becomes friends with Roxas because he's familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back