• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What If The X-Blade Has An Owner?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

Every Keyblade in the keyblade graveyard had an owner, so why can't the X-blade be owned by someone in the past, could this be connected to the foretellers? Could this be a kingdom hearts 3 twist when the X blade is forged and the owner of it comes out when kingdom hearts is awakened with the X! And maybe the owner is the human embodiment or soul of kingdom hearts!

Sally-boiii

Awards
To say that the chi blade has an owner, is somewhat the same as saying someone has been alive for all eternity in the context of the series. Although that may be true, nothing that has been talked about (to my understanding) has hinted at the idea that someone is older than time itself, so to speak. So I find that highly doubtful. Plus what/how would that add to the lore of the game?

KaitoXIII

Awards
i don't see a logical reason for it to have a predetermined owner. The power seems to go to the strongest of who ever pitched in to forge it/ find it. It belongs to Kingdom Hearts itself if anything, since it's the original key. It most likely works way beyond our current understanding, since it's what keyblades are modeled after, and there's no way it's true power was understood at the time

Vmkblaster1

To say that the chi blade has an owner, is somewhat the same as saying someone has been alive for all eternity in the context of the series. Although that may be true, nothing that has been talked about (to my understanding) has hinted at the idea that someone is older than time itself, so to speak. So I find that highly doubtful. Plus what/how would that add to the lore of the game?

I mean... it could add to lore to the story, because what if ansem seeker of darkness was right about kingdom hearts... that it is darkness, and if kingdom hearts is opened by the X- blade, what if that unleashes the owner of the x-blade who is actually evil. nobody knows what xehanort really wants... what if the x-blade opens kingdom hearts and releases new enemies and the owner of the x-blade, which is actually the most powerful villain of all time or something. and that person actually ends up killing xehanort or something and he ends up being the next villain in the next kingdom hearts sagas... I mean yeah it is highly doubtful... but maybe kingdom hearts is darkness... where there is light there is darkness... so maybe kingdom hearts will unleash darkness and lightness! Does this make sense? It may sound redundant.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well, according to the KHwiki, which isn't a very reliable source, it says that the χ-blade is a counterpart to Kingdom Hearts, meant to protect it. If anything, I'd say that the χ-blade doesn't have an owner, and whoever wields its power decides whether to protect KH or not.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Keyblades in general do not have owners in the usual sense as they themselves decide who they allow to wield themselves.
The X-blade on the other hand is yet another cup of tea entirely since it is not only the original thing all the others are simply derived from it is also the direct counterpart and "protector" of the true original Kingdom Hearts, so it is very doubtful that it has anything resembling an "owner" or even designated wielder.
Due to its nature and role, it is not even meant to be wielded in the first place by something as insignificant and flawed as a human.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I mean... it could add to lore to the story, because what if ansem seeker of darkness was right about kingdom hearts... that it is darkness, and if kingdom hearts is opened by the X- blade, what if that unleashes the owner of the x-blade who is actually evil. nobody knows what xehanort really wants... what if the x-blade opens kingdom hearts and releases new enemies and the owner of the x-blade, which is actually the most powerful villain of all time or something. and that person actually ends up killing xehanort or something and he ends up being the next villain in the next kingdom hearts sagas... I mean yeah it is highly doubtful... but maybe kingdom hearts is darkness... where there is light there is darkness... so maybe kingdom hearts will unleash darkness and lightness! Does this make sense? It may sound redundant.

Sounds pretty cool. :3 I had a vision of what Kingdom Hearts was like, and even an entity there. Though I know ish all just my mind messing with me. Whatever happens though, I'm sure it will be coolios. :eek:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I figure the closest thing the X-Blade's got to an owner is whoever's swinging it around in their hand at the moment.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I figure the closest thing the X-Blade's got to an owner is whoever's swinging it around in their hand at the moment.

The xblade reminds me a bit of The Legend of Zelda's Triforce. The three Triforce Triangles each have an owner, but after they're assembled, whoever touches it first gets his/her wish granted. That's where the xblade is similar to the Triforce: whoever has in his/her possession the xblade, has access to limitless power.

We can even draw a parallel with Kingdom Hearts and the three Goddesses. They may have a will, but whoever is in control of the conduit (xblade/Triforce), they have to abide their wish.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I think the xblade wouldn't have an owner. Something that freaking op can't be owned by a person. If it would, maybe to the MoM to protect? Seeing he basically gave the fortellers the Book of Prophecies which tells of the "future war" of those seeking the xblade. And at the time he knew the fortellers would plan to prevent that from happening, which then if it were prevented the MoM could still be able to have the xblade or something in his possession to keep it protected. Idk, I could be off on a LOT of things and sorry if I am, it's just a thought. ^-^'

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I did some research and what I said sounds unlikely sooooooo, I'll just say it shouldn't have a owner I guess. :/

Caxinuld

Awards
Seeing as it is supposed to be the sole protector of Kingdom Hearts & never had an owner, I don't think we'll ever get a new character for it.

Vmkblaster1

Seeing as it is supposed to be the sole protector of Kingdom Hearts & never had an owner, I don't think we'll ever get a new character for it.

but who knows with the kingdom hearts series... and we don't even know what is inside of kingdom hearts at all. Is it darkness or light, because sora did say kingdom heart is light, but before darkness was coming out of it, maybe an equal half of light and darkness will come out! New enemies that are from the light, heartless still exist, but a new enemy that falls too far into the depths of light! Who knows! and btw... your gif is creepy! LOL!!

appleboy82791

Awards
but who knows with the kingdom hearts series... and we don't even know what is inside of kingdom hearts at all. Is it darkness or light, because sora did say kingdom heart is light, but before darkness was coming out of it, maybe an equal half of light and darkness will come out! New enemies that are from the light, heartless still exist, but a new enemy that falls too far into the depths of light! Who knows! and btw... your gif is creepy! LOL!!

Ok... I know I've explained double-posting to you already. Please stop.

Anyway, I'm with all the people that say it shouldn't have a wielder.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Okay, relax it was just an accident... I don't even know how to comment without it appearing again on the top... is that double-posting?
If you want to add something to your post, simply hit the edit button! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back