• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if sora didn't have his old memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraLuvsKairi

If you have played chain of memories you know what i'm talking about.
what would you ppl think if Sora choose not to gain his old memories back? there would still be a kingdom hearts 2 just him with out his memories of kairi. ( She forgot about him too though )

mental_mentos

Website
www.fanfiction.net
So if he didn't get his memories back would Roxas just go on living in his Twilight Town? Or would he still be an Organization Member? Would his issues ever be resolved?
I don't know what would happen with Sora or Kairi. Perhaps Sora's story line would somehow involve Namine and Kairi's would involve Riku since the latter still remember one another. Donald and Goofy, I think they would return to their Castle until Mickey told them about the "new keybearer" (Sora) and that the three of them would be reunited without having known that they were aquainted.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The story line would've been waaaaaaaaaayyyy cooler, and better.

But they'd make Kairi remember him and try to get him to remember, and eventually she'd get through to him, most likely through a kiss. . .that's my guess. . .

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Basically kh2's story line would have completly changed and would be set with him getting his memories bk and the Org gettin in the way so that would have been kinda kwl to do

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
He did have all this memories of the first game. In CoM the ending stated that he wouldn't have it if he decided to get his old ones back.

Roxas-Sora

Sora would Remember Everything from COM but nothing from KH1 and Kairi would never of known him but she would of remembered Riku, but Riku didnt lose his memory and he was in castle oblivion just before sora was but Riku wasnt never effected He could help sora remember cause sora never forgot riku since Riku clone was with them at the end of Castle Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back