• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if... ( KH3, no spamming )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ogichi/ichigo

I had 2 ideas a while ago for Kingdom Hearts 3. You can say how there wrong or a bad idea, but you can at least listen. What if, in Halloween Town, it was a mini game world instead of a battling world. You can go to different halloween areas and christmas areas (maybe easter) and do something related to the holiday.

And I know that it's Sora's story, but what if sometime during the game the main bad guy kills Sora trying to get rid of him early so he doesn't mess up him his plans. But he forgets about Roxas, who still is inside of Sora and appears when Sora dies.

These are just a few ideas I had. Try not to dump on my ideas too much.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
....OR since your not Tetsuya Nomura we can leave it at that those are incredibly likely to never happen since you don't work for Square Enix? Roxas will make appearances, maybe even some gameplay with him, but not in the sense of where your going ;P.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
There was no Easter Town in the Nightmare before Christmas. Therefore, no need for it to be in KH3.

rikuV2

I also dont think that Sora, let alone anyone else of importance, would die. there have been very few actual "deaths" in the KH series.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I also dont think that Sora, let alone anyone else of importance, would die. there have been very few actual "deaths" in the KH series.

DiZ13.jpg

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I think he meant deaths of important main characters; though Ansem is a prime example that breaks the notion.

There was no Easter Town in the Nightmare before Christmas. Therefore, no need for it to be in KH3.

Actually, yes there was. They never went there, but the Easter Bunny was captured instead of Santa in the middle part of the movie.

But yeah, there would be no need for it in KH3.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Damn straight. Roxas is part of Sora, if Sora's dead..well, Roxas is dead ;P. Now how do we kill Kairi without killing Nami..

More specifically, Roxas is Sora, and became Sora once more.
And kill off Kairi? The only way to fix what's broken is to make Kairi a villian

I love you.

Orginization+13.bmp

Exculding Roxas of course

And Xemnas and Axel.

And yet, we're not even sure if they're not gonna find some plot twist saying that Ansem didn't die but was in fact transported I don't know where.

Fuck. You.

Muse

you look atrocious
There will be no Easter Town in KH3. It wasn't in the movie, and it won't be in the game. As for killing Sora and letting Roxas take over? Well, Sora and Roxas are whole now, meaning that if Sora dies, so does Roxas.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There will be no Easter Town in KH3. It wasn't in the movie, and it won't be in the game. As for killing Sora and letting Roxas take over? Well, Sora and Roxas are whole now, meaning that if Sora dies, so does Roxas.

All of that was distinguished on the first page.
also, easter Town does exist, and it was traversed, but never shown.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
There is a Easter Town. Here's a picture of the easter bunny action figure for the Nightmare before Christmas. But still the town will not play a role even if there is a KH3.
url

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay, we've established that there is no Easter Town explored in the movie therefore, will not be in traversed in KH. And we know that Sora and Roxas are one, if Sora dies, so does Roxas, so now that everything about that theory has been trashed, I don't think that this thread is needed anymore.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
All of that was distinguished on the first page.
also, easter Town does exist, and it was traversed, but never shown.

Okay, we've established that there is no Easter Town explored in the movie therefore, will not be in traversed in KH. And we know that Sora and Roxas are one, if Sora dies, so does Roxas, so now that everything about that theory has been trashed, I don't think that this thread is needed anymore.

OMG, liek, 2 replies before yours.
Post whore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back