• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what id like to see in kh2 final mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight665

id like them to add back more of a rpg element what i mean is the first game there where puzzles to figure out such as using magic to get to another area in kh2 its basicly just hack and slash you whole way threw the game if they add hollowbastions castle id like to see that come back into the game also the trinitys were ok once i heard of kh2 final mix a few months back i also hoped they bring mushroom heartless back and they did : ) im happy that there making a final mix of this game and im happy they did of the first aslo because its just improving it to make it like a masterpiece ^^ even though kh1 final mix wasent released outside of japan : ( i imported it and play it on my pcsx2 emulator ; )

arckx

I'd like to see a little more to do. In KH2 I hated the fact that you had to go back to every world again after finishing them. I thought it was just used to make the game longer. I didn't really like that. Maybe they could add something instead of doing that again. 0.0

MosesMohs

I kinda wanted to explore more. I mean, you only went to a room only to fight or something. I miss being able to go to a room just to be there. And the Neoshadows where kickass. I miss them that way. =/

kiante

Yeah, they definetly should have more puzzles, and Wyvern Heartless, and defenders and darkballs were cool. And, take OUT Large bodys. I HATE them. They're even worse than defenders. Oh, and they need REAL minigames. Final Fantasy has always (or almost always) had really good minigames, where you could actually WIN something, and they were fun too. The only one that was fun was the gummi ships (only in KH2) and even there, you couldn't win anything useful on the worlds, only useful in space.

gosox333

What id like to see is a better secret ending. The one for kingdom hearts 2 completley sucked compared to deep dive/ another side another story. That was one of my favorite parts of kh1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back